On 9/1/2019 at 6:53 PM, Jorian Drake said:

I've had a previously requested portrait, can't find my request in my user page though.

It was already fulfulled but now I have a new PC, and need to download the files again. Can someone please help be find it? It was for a female orlan cipher/rogue.

Finally found my orlan portrait again. If anyone else wishes to use it here it was, made with Dex's aid

IB1OsQq.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a portrait I just made for myself I thought I'd share. 

I've had this picture for quite a long time and I've used it for Baldur's Gate a few times. Never knew who the artist was so I decided to track them down with tinyeye for this post.. So credit and original art can be found here. https://www.deviantart.com/rainfeatherpearl/art/The-Scout-165202796

8b0819e5d043125acca5ff91b6d63e13.jpg.84d691e40446bc17aad2f5aee7de7840.jpgfemale_elf_a_lg.png.18cfb9ce9d3611f50724fbcef6a8c017.pngfemale_elf_a_convo.png.eb6d5ea58573fd28a151f028bef2cec9.pngfemale_elf_a_sm.png.f2387d0c450410130dcce4bf65e7f4b8.pngfemale_elf_a_si.png.ee976ef749a660132d2f1d978ccdd53a.png

Also, credit to this post for teaching me how to create the watercolor portraits. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello you adra lovers !

This serie of threads is wonderful, thank you to everyone that contributed !

I was wondering if anyone would have or could please do the watercolor version of this incredible piece of Raevyn :

EiWsViZ.png

It's not in it's nexus mod (probably done afterward) and it's so good ! 

Thanks in advance and cheers !

• Like 2

Hey guys, I know this is probably not the right spot for this, and please remove this post if i'm breaking any rules. I didn't know where else to ask, and I know that there are some great artists on here, so I figured this may be my best bet. I'm starting a new D&D campaign, and I found the perfect artwork for my character, however it's only a sketch. I was wondering if it would even be possible, for someone with some artistic skill to color it in? Here is the artwork in question. Credit to https://mischeviouslittleelf.artstation.com/

As far as color scheme, I was thinking of Amber eyes, with kind of a gypsy vibe, with the gold or bronze jewelery, with maybe some greyish or blues in the clothing.

I don't know, might be a stretch, but if anyone cares to undertake this, i'd be very greatful!

Zazie.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hay everybody:cat:

I have decided to make myself a total overhaul of the portraits in Deadfire, since I've probably played though already most of the vanilla characters. Here comes to say that all these five threads of your shared work came superbly handy in this task! Moreover I'd like to explicitly thank to the guys/gals who share their own artwork for us to enjoy! The total overhauling was not exactly the easiest task and I would not say that it is perfect or anything close, but it is quite playable for its own creator, aka - me. If you want to check my gallery: here is a pic(huge) of what it looks like, all in all 115  changed images. I am not exactly sure how many of these images you've seen made on character avatars before, but the  way I collected them all was one quite broad searching experience, so I guess that there will be some new finds for any one of you here. There you go, if you feel the urge to dig something that caught your interest - all the files(thou no watercolor used, DIY if necessary). There is an option to just replace the folder with your native one, however be sure to backup any files, in case you get fuzzy about your decision. 

Thank you sweerhearts and see you later :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 4:04 PM, KinkyLevk said:

Hello you adra lovers !

This serie of threads is wonderful, thank you to everyone that contributed !

I was wondering if anyone would have or could please do the watercolor version of this incredible piece of Raevyn :

EiWsViZ.png

It's not in it's nexus mod (probably done afterward) and it's so good ! 

Thanks in advance and cheers !

Probably a bit late and kinda half-assed but here ya go. You can thank corvid-19 for giving me the free time to do this !

orlan2.png

• Like 3

On 1/31/2020 at 4:09 PM, FootDive said:

Hey guys,

Can someone do a watercolour portrait of this pale elf? Super appreciated if someone can do it!

custom_pelf_real.png

Kinda rushed and very late but here ya go.

wc.png

• Like 4