Sixty hours of no problems, then repeated crashes twice today (one in Tikahata just walking around, one on boarding combat, particularly galling since it absoutely refused to let me try any attempt at naval combat even vaguely successfully despite several attempts). Can only theorise it is not loading something properly in these instances, since in the first instance at least, if I went back a reloaded it didn't do it again).

So now I've had to sit and twiddle my thumbs while I wait for it to verify the files and probably do a reboot.

Is, like the eastern half of the map more bugged or what? Or or CTD just like buses with PoE2?

On 5/26/2019 at 12:39 PM, Wormerine said:

In my over 300 hours in Deadfire I have never encountered anything if that kind. Something must have gone very wrong. I hope that the verification fixed the issue.

Did the verify (didn't appear to find anything), did a reboot - not had a problem since in the next twenty hours.

Once I'd have just written off as something falling over, but twice in one day was just either very unlucky or something went very squiffy.