#1 Is there a fun slash functional build for 5 death godlike? Mainly to beat that damn dragon Neriscyrlas.

#2 is 5 ciphers fun like a weapon heavy party with 5 ascendant subclasses?

#3 what about 5 wizards?

#4 is there any subclass that's fun to have 5 of to spam or nuke or use aoe?

#5 What is the most fun subclass you like to use multiple times in the same party?

5 Devoted Sharpshooters if you want to pretend like you guys are a firing squad. Although you'd need to divide the good weapons in your party. If only there were 5 variants of the Red Hand 

1 hour ago, sinsae said:

5 Devoted Sharpshooters if you want to pretend like you guys are a firing squad. Although you'd need to divide the good weapons in your party. If only there were 5 variants of the Red Hand 

Max might per and dex or? Also how would you heal tank etc? Or have you tried this and stuff just dies quickly or?

8 hours ago, MikeMikeMikeMikeMike said:

Max might per and dex or? Also how would you heal tank etc? Or have you tried this and stuff just dies quickly or?

I used the Unity Console to spawn 4 other Red Hands. It was hilarious, like a squad of minutemen. With the fighter passives and all with high Athletics I didn't really feel that tight on healing. For tanking I had 5 bears. Yup, standard might per and dex. The playthrough was never finished though due to headcanon issues. The closest thing I guess is getting Red Hand, Dragon's Dowry, Frostseeker? Really any of the good ranged weapons. 

1 hour ago, sinsae said:

I used the Unity Console to spawn 4 other Red Hands. It was hilarious, like a squad of minutemen. With the fighter passives and all with high Athletics I didn't really feel that tight on healing. For tanking I had 5 bears. Yup, standard might per and dex. The playthrough was never finished though due to headcanon issues. The closest thing I guess is getting Red Hand, Dragon's Dowry, Frostseeker? Really any of the good ranged weapons. 

Headcanon? Did your game crash because of it or bug?

Did you use the unity console for the markmans armor too?

10 minutes ago, MikeMikeMikeMikeMike said:

Headcanon? Did your game crash because of it or bug?

Did you use the unity console for the markmans armor too?

Headcanon basically it was just me being picky. :) 

Nope, honestly 5 Red Hands were enough to roll through most things I came across on that playthrough. Granted again that squad never went into the DLCs.

No crashes, no bugs. I've heard of people having issues with the unity console but personally I have never had a problem with it.  

Edited by sinsae