Hello.

Looking for a high Crowd Control Area of Effect party build. I would very much prefer to have all of them as part cipher preferably the same subclass for role-playing services (they all communicate telepathically or a One Mind Five Bodies kind of thing). I'm planning to make them all Death Godlike hence why the name. I'm looking for a damage heavy obliterate anything that moves ASAP kind of thing. Or a CC them to death kind of thing. I will be playing them as evil and most likely kind of like the Bleak Walker mentality so cruel and aggressive so I'll be fighting a lot. But yeah as long as they share a same subclass i'd be pretty happy. Also I do not mind if they would all spam the same abilities over and over again or if all five of them use the same abilities on the contrary that sounds like fun.

Cheerio!

I would consider the following party (with the understanding you want all ciphers):

Cipher (sb) / Fighter (tact) - Primary Tank / Secondary CC / Secondary Damage / Buffs

Cipher (ascendant) / Mage (blood) - Secondary Tank (self buffs) / Secondary CC / Primary Spell Damage

Cipher (beguiler) / Priest (wael) - Secondary Tank (self buffs) / Main CC / Secondary Spell Damage / Secondary Healer

Cipher (ascendant) / Druid (lifegiver) - Primary Healer / Secondary Spell Damage / Support CC

Cipher (sb) / Monk (hel) - Primary CC / Melee and Spell Damage / Buffs

The group has lots of CC, buffs, self-buffs, regenerating resources, and some tankiness...  For stats use Mig: 16-18, Con 8-10, Dex 8-10, Per 16-18, Int 16-18, Res 8-10...  I would suggest weapon and shield until after level 10ish, then use what you want, but I like the extra deflection.  For armor, go as heavy as you can until after level 10ish, then use what you want, but I like heavier.   

For Fighter, take, Knockdown, Fighter Stance, Rapid Recovery, Focus, Tactical Barrage, Vigorous Defense, Conquerer, Armored Grace... 

For Wiz take a couple buffs, like Spirit Shield, Mirror, and Veil., then take a Grimoire with Damage/CC...

For Priest you have good self buffs and some CC (wael), then supplement some damage spells Pillar of Faith, Shining, Pillar Fire... and 1 or 2 heals... maybe a debuff, but not necessary with CC

For Druid you have good heals (lifegiver), then grab some damage (insects, storms, and some frost/ice)

For Monk take swift furry, thunderous, duality, turning wheel, iron wheel, enervating, heartbeat

Key Cipher spells... mix and match, but helpful for everyone to have at least one buff, two cc, and two damage

CC:  eyestrike, whispers, mental, phantom, secret, puppet, mind plague, ring leader

Damage: mind blades, silent scream, detonate, amplified, disintegrate

Buffs: pain block, borrowed, ancestors

Go forth, CC, cast damage spells, and have fun.   By level 10ish, you should be unloading 1-2 CC, and 3-4 Damage Spells...  later on (level 16+) just go all damage, since CC just slows you down.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, heldred said:

I would consider the following party (with the understanding you want all ciphers):

Cipher (sb) / Fighter (tact) - Primary Tank / Secondary CC / Secondary Damage / Buffs

Cipher (ascendant) / Mage (blood) - Secondary Tank (self buffs) / Secondary CC / Primary Spell Damage

Cipher (beguiler) / Priest (wael) - Secondary Tank (self buffs) / Main CC / Secondary Spell Damage / Secondary Healer

Cipher (ascendant) / Druid (lifegiver) - Primary Healer / Secondary Spell Damage / Support CC

Cipher (sb) / Monk (hel) - Primary CC / Melee and Spell Damage / Buffs

The group has lots of CC, buffs, self-buffs, regenerating resources, and some tankiness...  For stats use Mig: 16-18, Con 8-10, Dex 8-10, Per 16-18, Int 16-18, Res 8-10...  I would suggest weapon and shield until after level 10ish, then use what you want, but I like the extra deflection.  For armor, go as heavy as you can until after level 10ish, then use what you want, but I like heavier.   

For Fighter, take, Knockdown, Fighter Stance, Rapid Recovery, Focus, Tactical Barrage, Vigorous Defense, Conquerer, Armored Grace... 

For Wiz take a couple buffs, like Spirit Shield, Mirror, and Veil., then take a Grimoire with Damage/CC...

For Priest you have good self buffs and some CC (wael), then supplement some damage spells Pillar of Faith, Shining, Pillar Fire... and 1 or 2 heals... maybe a debuff, but not necessary with CC

For Druid you have good heals (lifegiver), then grab some damage (insects, storms, and some frost/ice)

For Monk take swift furry, thunderous, duality, turning wheel, iron wheel, enervating, heartbeat

Key Cipher spells... mix and match, but helpful for everyone to have at least one buff, two cc, and two damage

CC:  eyestrike, whispers, mental, phantom, secret, puppet, mind plague, ring leader

Damage: mind blades, silent scream, detonate, amplified, disintegrate

Buffs: pain block, borrowed, ancestors

Go forth, CC, cast damage spells, and have fun.   By level 10ish, you should be unloading 1-2 CC, and 3-4 Damage Spells...  later on (level 16+) just go all damage, since CC just slows you down.  

Thank you I am definately going to try this.

5 ciphers/troubadour

Start fight

-> 5 skeleton's invocation (15 news dead body make ennemys really busy) + "Come wind of death"  (suck their life out)

-> Cipher's CC + recall agony + 5 mindblade/disintegrate = lot of corpses

It make a strong from beginning, not micro heavy, evil party with heavy RP around death and decay.