This is the strongest build ever imo, u are best at offensive and defensive side, as long as u are not Arcane dampered.

I think all mega boss can be finished very fast since Dorugudan has highest hp, the rest won't last longer i guess, I might upload videos for other bosses later.

Edited by dunehunter

You should also post the build itself ;)

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

2 hours ago, AndreaColombo said:

You should also post the build itself ;)

Personally I don't like to play such a gamebreaking charactor, so not sure if I will post build or not. Just feel funny because Obsidian brings so many nerf patches u can still find sth OP like this XD

• Like 1

But there is nothing secret in that build,  without items it's just ordinary contemplative (SoT, BDD,  swift flurry,  heartbeat drumming, Thunderous Blows, etc.  usual stuff).  

Edited by Waski

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

On 5/21/2019 at 3:49 PM, Waski said:

But there is nothing secret in that build,  without items it's just ordinary contemplative (SoT, BDD,  swift flurry,  heartbeat drumming, Thunderous Blows, etc.  usual stuff).  

But if you combine them together, it creates miracle! ;) 

Yep, Good thing you can pull it off with story companion and items are pretty easily obtainable.   I gave Xoti a try but I was unlucky,  it took me 6 minutes to trigger scordeo (normal speed),  80sec to take him down.  You could shave few seconds on your run with minor avatar (+20% weapon  dmg). 

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

Soloed Hauani in 1 min. Weird that if Hauani merged once, it won't split anymore... A bit annoying to solo this in 5.0 because blade turning no longer last if u moved, so need to be careful to recast blade turning + salvation if u moved accidentally.

Redo this and use static field on it when it try to merge, easy as usual.

Edited by dunehunter
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Auranic is pretty tricky as the arcane damper and obelisk of cleanse. Fortunately the Arcane Cleanse from the obelisk can be countered by Shadowing beyond!

Overall, we killed the all 4 mega bosses in less than 5 min :p

Edited by dunehunter

• 2 weeks later...