Pictures of your games 12

Code Vein

Etosbik.jpg

Really great character creator with an utterly absurd amount of customizations. Sadly, you can't make you character look old, nor bald, nor fat. Once I discovered that, I decided to go full anime aristocratic vampire. 

fXvWsNL.jpg

Boobs right off the bat. Yup, it's anime. We're off to a good start. Now all we need is a little girl of questionable age whose underwear is frequently on display, a pervy old man, a tall, effeminate looking villain and melodramatic teen angst.

VkxcQlv.jpg

It wouldn't be a Japanese game without hilariously oversized weapons.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

:ermm: ... :) ... :lol: ... rofl.gif

KFC-VN-004a.jpg

KFC-VN-005a.jpg

KFC-VN-006a.jpg

.... the free KFC dating simulator! It's pretty terrible (edit - make that very terrible) - but it made me laugh, so...
 https://store.steampowered.com/app/1121910/I_Love_You_Colonel_Sanders_A_Finger_Lickin_Good_Dating_Simulator/

Features:
- 9 lovable characters
- Multiple hours of play-through
- Dateable Colonel Sanders
- A secret ending! Shh!
- Secret recipes! Double Shh!
- Cooking battles
- Battle battles
- Earn a degree from a fictional culinary school
- 11 Herbs and Spices
- Cute miniature food
- Officially created by KFC. No, really

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I can't believe it took me this long to recognize an obvious Easter egg. I've been walking past this trio several times over the last year :blush:

(A meerkat, a warthog and a lion cub, cue Disney music)

xuPv9ol.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I've progressed enough in Code Vein that I decided to reward myself with a fancy new hat:

aLTY7s4.jpg

ZUp6OfU.jpg

Following in the footsteps of Fashion Souls, it's Fashion Vein... Vein Fashion. Yeah, Vein Fashion sounds better IMHO.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks