Pictures of your games 12

It looks even more awesome in-game and in-motion, with music.
After 18 hours it's so weirdly more and more addictive that despite a few moments of slight irritation here and there, you just can't stop plowing ahead.

DeathStranding-03.jpg

Although...was this really necessary, game?
Yes the chr. is doing what you think he's doing ... but the AMC ad in the game! And the exact leg/foot positioning. It's too weird! :lol:

DeathStranding-04.jpg

All the lingering showers makes up for it tho. :brows:
This game is so hilariously bizarre. I love it.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Dedicated to the discussion in the BG3 thread about Dwarves in crpgs:

Dark Elf: "You are nothing but drunkard comic relieves with fake Scottish accents."

mNjjMdO.jpg

Tungdil Goldhand: "Everything dark elves say is a lie, so..."

uLSp43L.jpg

"... I'll just go find dwarf on dwarf romance."

uz0l7Gg.jpg

kEjGPCC.jpg

Boïndil: "Kids..."

wTjHLFq.jpg

• Like 3

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

3 hours ago, the_dog_days said:

^ I bought that game a long time ago and I still haven't played it. Is it any good?

Yes. Story wise it stays absolutely true to the book, with only one side quest and npc added to the game. That character is written by the book's author though for the game, so they don't feel out of place.

The horde combat is fun enough as a gimmick. You get enough characters for your party so that eventually you can make a party that fits you.

It isn't a long game and by the end of it you have gotten everything out of the gameplay that it had to offer.

A good effort for a small studio. Don't regret backing it.

Would have liked a bigger game but happy with what we got.

The story I guess can feel a bit odd at times, if you haven't read the books, as the game faithfully follows all the chapters the protagonist is in. But it leaves out all the chapters he isn't present for. So as the protagonist comes across certain situations, the reader knows things the player doesn't.

The asking price is too high though.

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).