Pictures of your games 12

On 2/15/2020 at 8:48 PM, melkathi said:

Undead attack the kingdom. All paladins fled in terror. Half a dozen gnomes died trying to keep the guard tower standing. One heroic healer of Agrela holds her ground and is surrounded by eight skeletons. Three more healers rush to her aid. One of them will not survive the fight. Saru the Calmbringer, barely visible in the melee in the screenshot will survive and end up the highest level hero in this quest (17).

bAAWRJ3.jpg

The Heroes find the castle of the Liche Queen. A band of Paladins, Rogues, Wizards, Rangers, and Solarii will tear it down. As the Liche Queen emerges all of them will flee. All of them? Not all. One Paladin is hit with a paralyze spell. As the Liche Queen and her minions surround her, a second Paladin decides to protect her incapacitated sister. The undead surround them and find out why in Majesty you never surround high level Paladins.

a0uVHsJ.jpg

Congratulations! Now play that scenario again with Fervus and face despair 🤪

Reached Act 2 of Wolcen, and a little ways in, I thought I'd suddenly switched games to Titan Quest.  :lol:

Wolcen_LofM-007a.jpg

Also, my chr's current look. Haven't used any color dye yet - not much point when you're changing gear all the time still. And of course most of the time she's like an inch high on the screen....

Wolcen_LofM-008a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've only unlocked about a dozen of the ludicrous number of playable characters in the game, but so far my favorite is Guan Yinping:

hO92J4u.jpg

First off, she uses a hilariously gigantic mace, so that's a good start.

N1guTrj.jpg

Fire tornado is a nice bonus.

SYe1eQi.jpg

Most importantly, she can rip a gargantuan boulder out of the ground and smash it on people. I'm all about smashing people with ridiculously huge chunks of rock. Super extra bonus for wielding the boulder one-handed.

All of this is 100% historically accurate, I'm sure. :yes:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

12 hours ago, Skazz said:

Congratulations! Now play that scenario again with Fervus and face despair 🤪

That will be extra challenging, as the game starts you with two temples of Agrela :)

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

The Skazz challenge:

Cultist Joyous Forest is the first to storm the castle (and having fun doing so) :

QIxfL2M.jpg

After everyone ran away from the Liche Queen and wouldn't go back to face her for all the gold in the Kingdom ("all the gold" is relative of course, add enough 0s to the number and some heroes will think about it), the Rogues hung around waiting for someone else to charge in so they could swoop in and cash in on the bounty. Cultist Yellow Boulder, followed by Cultist Pleasant Sea shifted into bear form and did just that.

Db0r5qY.jpg

• Like 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

3 hours ago, melkathi said:

The Skazz challenge:

Cultist Joyous Forest is the first to storm the castle (and having fun doing so) :

After everyone ran away from the Liche Queen and wouldn't go back to face her for all the gold in the Kingdom ("all the gold" is relative of course, add enough 0s to the number and some heroes will think about it), the Rogues hung around waiting for someone else to charge in so they could swoop in and cash in on the bounty. Cultist Yellow Boulder, followed by Cultist Pleasant Sea shifted into bear form and did just that.

Congrats!

I assumed that the sum of factors (insane dodge values of skeletons vs ranged cultists, ban on Krypta, zero anti-undead capabilities) would provide a decent challenge, but it seems like you managed to win without breaking a sweat.

Three cheers for Fervus!

Edited by Skazz
  • Like 1

Wizards helped a lot to keep the kingdom standing. And when the cultists had built a large enough army of rats, rocs, and other animals not starting with r, that helped the wizards to stay alive.

• Like 1

oh hey, is it time to post RDO pics again?

SIkrAp6n6UE.jpg

that I am, because I've been making new friends

iOsCnhrqy1Q.jpg

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I half expected the start of the game to be a Skyrim meme...
ffxiv_05022020_174955_442.png

First encounter with a Chokobo...
ffxiv_06022020_022219_423.png

Just another day on the job.
 ffxiv_06022020_234638_734.png

She's so corny, but I still like her, for some reason :)
ffxiv_06022020_235619_680.png

ffxiv_07022020_001313_905.png

(cue Imperial March) March of the bad guys (and girl)
ffxiv_07022020_015844_828.png

See, angering dragons is never a good thing,... ;)
ffxiv_07022020_015952_576.png

Not even Ctulhu is safe!
ffxiv_07022020_210620_410.png

Protecting the weak and annoying...
ffxiv_07022020_211117_900.png

Cute flying vegetables!
ffxiv_08022020_193740_685.png

Cat people looking cute...
ffxiv_10022020_213736_804.png

Meh, who needs visibility when you can look cool instead?
ffxiv_13022020_234758_970.png

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Hex

Pe9Qdtk.jpg

rvTWxtf.jpg

7Ixo65P.jpg

Damn, melkathi, I think you were a little harsh in your review of Super Weasel Kid 9. I mean, sure, it's nowhere near as good as SWK2: Radical Road, let alone the original classic, and it's kind of buggy, but there's no season pass, nor any microtransactions, that has to count for something?

• Haha 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

7 minutes ago, melkathi said:

It spoofs reviews from people on your friend list?

Yes, and who knows what other mischief Daniel Mullins has in store for me? :wowey:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

^ Wait a minute. How do I know this is a genuine melkathi post? I don't see any Majesty screenshots...

*suspicion level rising*

🤔

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2
  • Gasp! 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸