Pictures of your games 12

On 1/28/2020 at 3:00 PM, Gfted1 said:

Whats in the jar?

Just another day in Mordheim:

MIDtXFR.jpg

The Mordheim Inquisition were scattered across the ruins, making them easy targets for Daemons and Undead.

ElGw8Sr.jpg

They fought back bravely.

And luckily the Undead cared not what they attacked, though the Daemonette made short work of the zombie.

cxFEgg3.jpg

In the end, of the three fighters who had to be carried back to camp, one made a full recovery, while the other two would not fight for the warband again, their injuries too debilitating:

gNawJCE.jpg

oYyCKvg.jpg

(one armed archer?)

And while all that was happening, the leader was gathering shiny green rocks:

zbOoShK.jpg

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 4

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Ansel-00025687a.jpg

Ansel-00025686a.jpg

...wanted her op'd air-dancing sword so I had to farm her a few times.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

God Eater Resurrection.

VjMVFwG.jpg

I don't quite get the sense of humor of the writers.

0REp1Az.jpg

JW2vxcH.jpg

cBM6Fic.jpg

Dyaus Pita.

zKKTHoT.jpg

wJlg6Vo.jpg

It was rather random. The character on the right acted like the avatar replied, but it was silent and there were no dialogue options available. Somehow immersion-breaking.

Spoiler

WJV9lz4.jpg

The final boss of the original game. It was some sort of power-armor made of aragami. I still don't understand why it had to look this way.

RilCkdd.jpg

Spoiler

Corrosive Hannibal, battle #1

e6GeyAO.jpg

I gave up on immersion and went with the most ridiculous armor I could craft.

lb8JfbA.jpg

iqzjaXB.jpg

T8S6x8w.jpg

It was surprisingly gory.

dqpIn2a.jpg

Corrosive Hannibal, battle #2.

JW0MnPT.jpg

It would be really intense, if it was not a cut-scene.

Oh no, I have discovered the new (to me) "paintbrush" tool. But I need a bigger wall to write on! Time to build a Great Wall of Scribble that stretches across half the map. Because I can.

7DtD-A18-055a.jpg

...its main purpose is for decoration tho. You can paint different colors/textures that aren't available as building-blocks (the "bookshelves" are paint) onto blocks to hide the ugly (or cure boredom). Sick of concrete or steel grey everywhere because it's the best defensive material? The magic of the wipe-on, wipe-off, then wipe-back-on Magic-Paintbrush has you covered. Forgot to paint the floor...

7DtD-A18-054a.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Haha 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Detroit: Become Human

Hostage situation:  Pet Android turns on family when it learns it's about to be replaced

Vs1UHzJ.png

Mothers Ok, begs me to help daughter whose held hostage, learns I'm also an android, yells and screams racial slurs at me and tells me to stay away from daughter

DcuCovp.png

Fathers dead, too bad

mZ3j2Pu.png

It's ok, I got this

Ydb6UZQ.png

Unfortunately I'm having problems saving screenshots but rest assured I blew his android brains out and saved the daughter.  Mission Accomplished.

6 minutes ago, melkathi said:

Your first screenshoting post?

Welcome to the screenshot family. It is a bit like the hotel California. You are welcome here, but once you are in, you are in for life.

I did a couple others but I think I'll confine myself here and in the PC hardware threads mostly, every other thread gets me in trouble!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, melkathi said:

1ZlAg9c.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*deep breath*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Haha 1

Auditioning for Led Zeppelin?

You come from the land of ice and snow? (The immigrant song being inspired by Led Zeppelin playing Majesty's Northern Expansion - as is well known)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

On 1/30/2020 at 5:53 AM, melkathi said:

Visual Novel RPG.

It has turn based combat and you level your characters.

Loren the Amazon Princess by Winter Wolves Games.

They do these kind of VN RPGs. I played Loren and both Planet Stronghold games of theirs.

I mean to get Seasons of the Wolves and Cursed Lands, since those are in the same setting as Loren.

Is the story linear? Or there are choices (romances do not count)? Can the avatar be customized (class, equipment, appearance, etc.)?

1 hour ago, Hawke64 said:

Is the story linear? Or there are choices (romances do not count)? Can the avatar be customized (class, equipment, appearance, etc.)?

Story is pretty linear as far as I recall, though Winter Wolves always tried to work in some branching. Loren has some choices of who joins your party etc. You choose between two predetermined characters (Saren male/ Elenor female), and choose their class.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, melkathi said:

Story is pretty linear as far as I recall, though Winter Wolves always tried to work in some branching. Loren has some choices of who joins your party etc. You choose between two predetermined characters (Saren male/ Elenor female), and choose their class.

Sounds good. Thank you for the information.

^ Ah yes, paladins.

When you need something wiped out, accept no substitutes.

As much as I like Majesty, I've always been surprised by how many of its scenarios can be beaten by going the "just throw more paladins at them" route.