Pictures of your games 12

I only like Ignis/Ardyn DLC but I really need to finish Prompto/Gladio's on PC to get the rewards. Pah. At least it's awesome-looking at times on the 4k TV. Or maybe it's just Aranea that is awesome.

Ansel-00025556a.jpg

Ansel-00025558a.jpg

I hate the freaking snowmobile (any major dmg. taken knocks you off of it and it takes forever to get up/get back on  the thing) so I just run on foot and jump off the cliffs. 😛

Ansel-00025564a.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
added a 3rd pic
  • Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Dungeon Siege 1. The days of quality character creation options!  :P

dungeonsiege_2019-12-03_16-06-56-61a.jpg

Had an urge to kill monsters while listening to the great soundtrack. It's still fun in that mindless/simple way, except the clicking on the ground constantly to make the party move every 5 inches is super-wearying, vs. being able to just hold the mouse button down to keep them running.

On the bright side, I installed from ancient disc and it still works on Win10 with no "help" at all. There's also a mod to let you play the MP map/world in single-player (used to be able to then one patch disallowed it) which is great since that was better than the campaign.

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I had send team 2 (in a damaged Manticore) to defend an Anu Haven in Scandinavia, while team 1 was wrapping up a mission in Northern America. Before team 2 even reached the Anu, and while team 1 was on the long way back to the main base in Northeast Asia, to recuperate, a Jericho Haven on the Iberian Peninsula got under attack. So after defending the Anu Haven, team 2, without rest rushed over there. They got there in the nick of the nick of time, just as the Haven was about to get overrun (defense had just ticked down to 0).

Then the team figured out why the Jericho havens in this area have been going dark.

TEWtRUn.png

They gathered the civilians and guided them away from the fighting (you get control of the civilians if you go near them).

And the pandorans shelled the evac zone.

r2pvBWe.png

But luckily it was the one time their artillery missed.

ajfvVvZ.png

Giving all civilians time to evacuate the area.

bg3Of0u.png

(We won. Barely. Everyone is alive. And we won because the Chiron that had been bombarding us from afar retreated)

And on a different note: a backer who may possibly have liked a certain TV series:

ei2QYCf.png

Edited by melkathi
  • Like 4

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

only lv 5 dudes and already huge monsters during missions? 😧 

I'm already level 4 on most guys in my squad, I don't want to face that thing yet, still playing with starting weapons, because research is too damn slow 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

3 hours ago, sorophx said:

only lv 5 dudes and already huge monsters during missions? 😧 

I'm already level 4 on most guys in my squad, I don't want to face that thing yet, still playing with starting weapons, because research is too damn slow 

You should have some time. Scyllas started showing up when I already had two manticores and 16 soldiers. Just that while my experienced soldiers are level 7, some of the newer ones I take out in the field aren't. Especially the priests, who I like to use even at low levels.

• Thanks 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).