Pictures of your games 12

Guild Wars 2... my Sylvari elementalist visiting the tropical paradise of Southsun Cove. Lots of volcanic activity.

E6WhCcd.jpg

If you go down to the designated resort beach (complete with armed Consortium guards at the perimeter), your characters automatically lose their clothes 😂

s8pZDUP.jpg

Still, it sure is pretty at the beach, with lots of sunshine, sand and blue water ☺️

bgrbAuh.jpg

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

2 hours ago, melkathi said:

Anybody know when Keyrock will post Blacksad screenshots?

It might be a while. My PS4 is acting up and there's no data yet on how the game runs on Linux via Proton nor a native version. Also, reports are the performance on PC is rough right now. I'll give it a minimum of a couple months, if I get it at all.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Thought I'd try FO:NV without any mods at all at first. It's been years. I suppose it looks overall ok.

FalloutNV_2019-11-20_09-57-01-17.jpg

... but my nostalgia glasses does not remember things like this motorbike (or the outfits, too) being quite this low-res when you get closer, vs. surroundings. lol.  It's a really stark contrast at times, is all. Especially on the 43" TV, even in 4k.

FalloutNV_2019-11-20_09-55-35-48.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Sad 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

(Not the best example and I may have posted similar before, but it's where I was in the game)
What the game let's you see while actually playing (sometimes you can't even see the bird-head):

Ansel-00025554a.jpg

What you can see while using Ansel:

Ansel-00025555a.jpg

...it's just no contest. Is it any wonder I keep going back to the game occasionally. Every single time, even for an hour, you can see things and get screenshots you've never seen/gotten before. No game since has felt as "fun" at all in this regard and thus they all ultimately feel dull and boring ... what am I to do. It's totally ruined me. :lol:

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts