Pictures of your games 12

The funky-monkey who likes to pick up and carry explosive barrels. Also, push me off ledges. No one said he had brains. At least he points out treasure chests for me.

Borderlands3_20190929190820.jpg

Borderlands3_20191010004443.jpg

Unrelated but I was curious about BL2 on 4k. I suppose it looks better/crisper in a way but it's not the type of game where it makes a huge difference. That 4k fps tho. Ha.

Borderlands2_2019-10-12_01-14-09-44.jpg

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

3 hours ago, melkathi said:

Give Mia a healing potion. Or cast Cure or Cura or Curara or what one does in one of those games.

Mia can heal herself, same as I can, plus there is an ability where I can give her some of my health as a desperation heal and she can do the same for me. Problem is that in that screenie I was down to 1 heal and that guy in the distance is Argent Wolf Berserker, a boss. Yes, I got my ass whooped... 4 times so far. I got him down to 1/3 health a couple times, but that's  the best I've  done so far. One issue is that the nearest mistle has several fairly tough fights between it and that boss, so I never get there with full resources. I might try swapping Mia out for Yakumo or Louis and see if that helps. 

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I just fought a boss and now I have to fight this douchebag.

qdh4Smc.jpg

IGjfqPu.jpg

Edit: Killed him on the 5th try via a combination of figuring out his timings and switching to a big ol' 2-handed sword. I learned that I almost never got an opportunity to get more than 1 hit on him at a time, so I might as well make it a really damaging hit.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'll post some screenshots. And people will not notice it was me and think I am Keyrock.

I'll use screenies from a game by

SitSLoj.jpg

Birds singing tweeting in the trees

Ch9l43m.jpg

Cave paintings

OGHy0fV.jpg

Village celebrating the new tree house

0z8b0sz.jpg

Opening my eyes

6bqVoee.jpg

Something's sniffing my face

lClXmSp.jpg

Hello

08uBJzQ.jpg

Reading the map (there is only one map in our village and this is it)

l9lKhNx.jpg

Having second thoughts about exploring the cave

2RxOtfe.jpg

Meeting the neighbours

PZFFoAz.jpg

iDi9oUo.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Hmmm 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Not quite as bad as when I played Swtor (but then, I played that for 6+ years before putting it aside). My Guild Wars 2 level characters just keep popping up, getting played for a long time, put aside and then new ideas manifest themselves in my brain, I just desperately have to try out how it looks and works. So many alts.... I'm sure Arenanet loves the money I spend in the cash shop for character slots! :grin:

A rather sinister dude, the Deadeye sniper, lurking in the shadows, hitting hard with a long range barrage of damage and fading back to stealth.

Edit: I almost finished the pre-cursor for the legendary weapon "The Predator", which is a fancy rifle, no doubt introduced with this class in mind o:)

TLJGz2C.jpg

And the other new guy (girl) on the block, a "Weaver", which is an elementalist that unlike other elementalists can combine and use two elements at the same time.

IQaLVnd.jpg

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

^ Guild Wars 2 holds up pretty well visually.

Also, in case you thought you might get a break from my unrelenting barrage of Code Vein pics...

4EUj.gif

GMtJmCF.jpg

Giant Wolf Boss?

4lBtBnv.jpg

Giant Wolf Spider Boss! (Giant Wolf Spider Boss is the name of my ska band :shifty:)

hYTAM4D.jpg

b15tVAH.jpg

This game has no shortage of cleavage, side boob, and underboob. Never change, Japan. Never ever change. :thumbsup:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

36 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

Striking my best Smooth Criminal pose:

Keyrock are you ok?

So, Keyrock are you ok?
Are you ok, Keyrock ?
Keyrock , are you ok?
So, Keyrock are you ok?
Are you ok, Keyrock ?
Keyrock , are you ok?
So, Keyrock are you ok?
Are you ok, Keyrock ?
You've been hit by
You've been hit by
A Code Vein screenshot

• Haha 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I beat Code Vein, so this will be my last screenies post of the game until an expansion or a sequel. Rejoice!

0TvGSbO.jpg

Xeh0QcJ.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I lied. One more Code Vein screenies post. I decided to switch up my look for the New Game+

h260Eoz.jpg

They added some Halloween themed items, so, naturally, I decided to put on a hilariously oversized witch hat and make it as gaudy as possible. Also, snakeskin coffin lapel pin and glowing sunglasses (sadly, no stunna shades available).

C1VceYi.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Yeah, I'm counseling my subordinate in her romantic relationship.  She does not desire a physical relationship.  Isn't that just really good friends in that case?  I don't know if we're going drinking tonight, but after this conversation, I sure as hell will be.

FrjA61H.png

Edited by MedicineDan

"Not for the sake of much time..."