Pictures of your games 12

Almost my first humble steps in WoW ever, and definitely my premiere in WoW Classic. I know absolutely nothing. I recognize that it's a MMO, that big world-famous one , and bits of the lore I have accidentally picked up via my love for Hearthstone, the card game.

Since I like the Ravenloft setting in D&D, I felt compelled to pick an undead, that's a relatively rare class in CRPgs, at least. Next thing was my choice of class, and I settled on Warlock, since I have a thing for summons, like for instance Druid in NWN1. Having played ridiculous amounts on PvP NWN servers, I opted out on the possibility of griefing and such, but still I wanted to get a reasonable RP feel, so I picked a RP PvE server, and so far it's been pretty great. Deathknell is a nice starting area, and due to my doing some hill climbing, I accidentally fell helplessly into a zone next to it, when I was lvl 3, and the baddies was like 8-10. Whelp! I had to run and run intil I saw a road, and then I found a way back to my starting village. The graphics aren't that great, but the VO and the music and sfx are quite good, for the most part, and my co-players have been nice to me. The server is reasonably full, Medium, and those on it seems to be more chilling and RPG lite guys. Perfect.

My pristine undead warlock at lvl 1:

Qmzuyo.jpg

My first quest:

51vZV0.jpg

Getting my imp: (which has really funny barks):

VP49IM.jpg

The starting place on the map:

dYZy55.jpg

My first mini-dungeon:

9R5HgL.jpg

And my warlock at level 6:

75fjV9.jpg

VP2XF2.jpg

• Like 3

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

First time in a few months I turned the game on. I was bored and noticed someone made matching beachwear for them.

You need tans, to the beach with you!
Ansel-00025547a.jpg

Ansel-00025548a.jpg

Ignis: "I'm quite sure this is not swimwear."  Me: "No no, it's the latest beach fashion from, uh, somewhere. Just put it on."
Ansel-00025551a.jpg

• Haha 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

When I buy a visual novel and initially think it's promising. Seems possibly intriguing (serial killers, clan feuds, witch legends), user reviews said any romance is very low-key/subtle (what I want). But then I noticed something ... I'm not sure I can take things like plot/dialogue seriously when everyone keeps making this open-mouthed face for surprise/shock. (lower r-corner - you can turn off protag. portraitI think, but it also shows up on main story window chrs. just as often so no escaping it) I mean I'll keep going but it's kind of ruining my "immersion" because I keep laughing.  :lol:

Psychedelica_of_the_Ashen_Hawk_2019-09-0

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The Mindfragger? Annoying critter that skitters towards your soldiers until it gets close, then it launches its own head at your soldier's face, its body dying in the process. While it is wrapped around the head of the soldier it mind controls them, so you have to shoot it off. Ideally you have the sniper nearby to take it off with a pistol shot and not hit the person. In this case the sniper was attacked, so assault rifle burst had to do 😛

Edited by melkathi
Typo. You know the one. The one you notice as you hit post.
  • Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

3BPV7IWk27Y.jpg
such an interesting concept! and the music is nice too

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.