Pictures of your games 12

Guild Wars 2... having an "alt account". I've since completed the quest for getting for Skyscalle mount for this account too. I thought it was a nice little touch, that the little critter grows when you feed it and gets happy when you play with it.

ttxfPXZ.jpg

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

A quiet afternoon in Vermont.

Jn4Xig8.jpg

It would be a shame if this old man suddenly gave up the ghost... completely naturally, mind you :shifty:

dBvwKlB.jpg

Another day, another 2 people that died "accidentally".

d54KGwN.jpg

If you're wondering why some things are listed multiple times, it's because I play on master difficulty. For example, the silent assassin challenge is available for casual, professional, and master difficulties separately, and you get all the lower difficulty challenges of the same type if you complete it on a higher difficulty.

• Like 2

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

DC Universe Online

I remember when they first introduced Booster Gold. I was young enough at the time not to get that he was a joke character. Its awesome that he's the 'tour guide'.

VCkDfhR.png

But I ware a size 13.

ryFIIww.png

Bane before breakfast.

IcvVqPv.png

Apparently the worth of a life of a police officer in Gotham is about $13 for 10.

MIgBGEu.png

Just thought these looked cool, plus Wonder Woman is my character's mentor.

YVdx58o.png

tUtawks.png

• Like 2

The Rikti launched an attack on Cap Au Diable and Spider From Mars helped in the defense.

WVxTe0Y.jpg

Oa2yhgt.jpg

Though honestly, with so many players mostly I was trying to get a shot off before the mobs died. I got a badge for killing 100 Rikti though, so I must have done something right.

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

5 hours ago, melkathi said:

That still exists?

Yeah, I still play it from time to time. It's still a blast to get around the maps, and the DC lore is great. It shows its age a bit, but not as bad as some of the games out there. 

• Thanks 1

Oh, compare it to the graphics of City of Heroes and it looks amazing :) CoH hasn't aged well. Though for looks I'd still pick Champions Online as a super hero mmo. Hands down the best character creator in any game. DCUO I enjoyed the travel powers. But as I am not a huge comic book fan it left me cold otherwise.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Getting very, very close now...

440900_20190808004620_1.png

And yes, I did use the Wiki for this one, still took me quite a while, not because I missed so many places (I didn't, unfortunately I also didn't count them but it was well under 20, which isn't bad on a total of 237) but well, finding which markers you missed on such a large map was slow (didn't help that since the last major Windows update the game has started randomly freezing on alt-tabbing...)

The ending...

Spoiler

...kind of shows where there were ideas there but they didn't manage to implement them (not yet anyway). One of the parts you should need for the keystone is not present in the Exiled Lands at all (going to assume the Mummy is supposed to drop it) but I manged to create the Keystone anyway. Given that the logical thing would have been for it to ambush me when using the Altar I guess it might not even be in the game.

So that leaves the new dungeon and Avatar summoning. Since I know the altar gets destroyed in the ritual I'll just build a new one (ooooh, smells like a building project!) and sacrifice some more of those fools that dare stand against my mightthe will of Set.

(oh yes, there's still that one achievement, ignoring the multiplayer-only one, to get up really really high, figure that means either building a humongous tower or climbing the volcano)

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 4

The architecture of Orr. Not for the faint hearted (it's a long way down).

v59Ggtc.jpg

Yes, I'm "cheating", using a flying mount to get up there.

SyvTCVk.jpg

Surreal skies over the land of the undead.

nmmwL3I.jpg

• Like 4

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I went back to the Colombia mission determined to complete the silent assassin, suit only challenge. There are 3 targets, 2 of them are relatively easy to eliminate, but the third is extremely hard without a disguise. I can't even tell you how many times I had to reload the save I made after killing the first target (you only get 1 save on master difficulty), but it was a lot. Eventually, I got the job done.

i2EQgHx.jpg

Then, instead of taking an easier exit out of the place, I stole their helicopter to make my escape . That's how I roll. 8)

iTRDh5m.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks