YaU6Bfm.jpg

You friendly neighborhood yakuza boss:

nglH00R.jpg

Facetiming with my main man Kaito:

cYm1xYi.jpg

• Like 4

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I finally hit lev 60 in Conan Exiles. I haven't crafted Silent Legion armor yet, since it requires a lot of star metal to craft, and star metal is extremely scarce and difficult to acquire, but I did craft this swanky as **** Flawless Lemurian Royal Garb. The backdrop is the wall I'm building in its current state of completion:

g9ISsjq.jpg

Relaxing up in my throne room, atop my tower:

NyV4iUZ.jpg

Eventually, I want to have enough piles of coins and other valuables littered all over my throne room so that it resembles a dragon hoard. :wowey:

• Like 5

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I made a voyage into the frozen north to hunt for star metal ore. I never did find any, but I did come across the Frost Temple:

LhF8x1J.jpg

I figured while I'm here, I might as well have a look inside. On a side note, you wouldn't think that Lemurian Royal Garb would provide cold resistance by looking at it, what with all the exposed skin, yet it does. I'm assuming the logic behind that is the same as a chain bikini protecting against physical attacks. :lol:

0EwIUck.jpg

The frost giants in and around the temple are some of the easiest high level enemies I have ever encountered. Outside of mountain goats, they may be the easiest enemy located in the entire cold region of the game. 95% of the damage you see thet I've taken in the screenshot above was from cold exposure, not physical damage from the giants.

Hrugnir, the Frost Giant King:

5dvqfFG.jpg

Much like the common frost giants, Hrugnir is extremely easy to fight, provided you are wearing armor that allows you to dodge roll (light or medium). I would go so far as to say that he's the easiest boss I've fought, even easier than the giant crocodile in the cave with all the brimstone. I mean, I'm sure he hits really really hard, especially with his impressive looking charge attack, but that doesn't matter if he never hits you. I didn't even bother cheesing him with snake arrows, and there's plenty of room to kite him for days in his throne room if you want to take that approach. Cutting him down with my axe was very easy.

I wound up coming back to the Frost Temple later on another expedition hunting for star metal ore (successful this time!), but also because I wanted to use the Frost Temple Smithy located there now that I knew what I needed to forge items there:

wF8EpD8.jpg

I made this Black Ice Broadsword and a Black Ice Pick. These black ice weapons and tools can only be forged at this smithy, so if you plan on going to the Frost Temple, do yourself a favor and bring along a hardened steel sword and a hardened steel pick (you will also need black ice, but there's tons of the stuff to mine inside the temple). The black ice broadsword pictured above might not be the prettiest sword ever made, but it does massive amounts of damage. You won't ever need to return to the smithy once you forge everything you need, you can repair black ice weapons and tools with black ice and hardened steel yourself on the go.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I defeated the last 3 main bosses and finished the main story in Conan Exiles.

w2vnQN1.jpg

hG7uhfO.jpg

jKHm7tZ.jpg

The Undead Dragon, pictured above, was by far the hardest boss fight I've had so far. I died a handful of times before I had it figured out, and even then I had to burn through a ton of infused aloe extract to defeat it. It does a metric ****ton of damage if it hits you even if you are wearing high-end armor and it has a bajillion HP, so it takes forever to kill, even with a top of the line weapon, like my black ice broadsword.

I didn't actually use The Keystone, though, as doing so plays a cutscene and literally deletes your character. I'm going to install a mod that visually removes the slave bracelet from your wrist and another mod that allows you to walk through the ghost fence without dying, though I'm pretty sure there's nothing beyond the ghost fence. Mainly it's to signify that I have removed the bracelet and am free to come and go from the Exiled Lands as I please, without actually ending the game so that I can keep playing. From a RP perspective, my character wouldn't want to leave the Exiled Lands, not permanently anyway. She's queen here, this is her land. Besides, I have to finish building my capital and there are still other adventures to be had, like the recently added Dagon dungeon.

Back in my throne room...

O4C3lKK.jpg

Need more treasure!

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

17 hours ago, Keyrock said:

I defeated the last 3 main bosses and finished the main story in Conan Exiles.

w2vnQN1.jpg

hG7uhfO.jpg

jKHm7tZ.jpg

The Undead Dragon, pictured above, was by far the hardest boss fight I've had so far. I died a handful of times before I had it figured out, and even then I had to burn through a ton of infused aloe extract to defeat it. It does a metric ****ton of damage if it hits you even if you are wearing high-end armor and it has a bajillion HP, so it takes forever to kill, even with a top of the line weapon, like my black ice broadsword.

I didn't actually use The Keystone, though, as doing so plays a cutscene and literally deletes your character. I'm going to install a mod that visually removes the slave bracelet from your wrist and another mod that allows you to walk through the ghost fence without dying, though I'm pretty sure there's nothing beyond the ghost fence. Mainly it's to signify that I have removed the bracelet and am free to come and go from the Exiled Lands as I please, without actually ending the game so that I can keep playing. From a RP perspective, my character wouldn't want to leave the Exiled Lands, not permanently anyway. She's queen here, this is her land. Besides, I have to finish building my capital and there are still other adventures to be had, like the recently added Dagon dungeon.

Back in my throne room...

O4C3lKK.jpg

Need more treasure!

Wow, congratulations!

Nice to know the Frost Giants are easy, I've shied away from dealing with them thus far.

On a RP level, I think I wouldn't remove the bracelet and just keep the Keystone around, knowing that I can remove it should I so choose, because removing it would remove your ability to use the Map Room, which is kind of neat way to get around. You'd also lose the ability to understand any language, which might be a tad annoying to keep your Thralls in check ;)

On the cold damage front, do you have the Flawless Epic version of the Royal Lemurian Armor? I've so far managed to go pretty much everywhere in that without taking damage (at least no amounts that I noticed). The Lemurian T4 Armorer (Fia) is rather common in my experience (I have 4 as Thralls and killed another 2 so far, still no Blacksmith though), so might be worthwhile to get one.

• Like 1

^ I'm wearing Flawless Royal Lemurian in the pictures (All Lemurian armor is epic, there is no non-epic Lemurian armor to the best of my knowledge). There are a few spots inside the frost temple where it's so cold the armor by itself isn't enough for you to start taking damage, but the armor + spiced food/drink gets you warm enough to be fine. Hrugnir's throne room is warm enough that you don't need to worry about it.

I haven't constructed the map room yet. I have the corrupted stone, I'm currently working on making enough alchemical base.

I'd like to think that from a RP perspective, if you use the keystone the bracelet still functions, you can just put it on or take it off at will. I have my keystone in a chest in my bedroom just below my throne room.

Anyway, have some more Judgment screenies.

Close shave:

QMOJUBc.jpg

Lady Crimson, is that you?:

W5wKV2P.jpg

Saori best girl:

S89E30h.jpg

Adultery in progress:

tKe0oba.jpg

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

4 hours ago, Keyrock said:

^ I'm wearing Flawless Royal Lemurian in the pictures (All Lemurian armor is epic, there is no non-epic Lemurian armor to the best of my knowledge). There are a few spots inside the frost temple where it's so cold the armor by itself isn't enough for you to start taking damage, but the armor + spiced food/drink gets you warm enough to be fine. Hrugnir's throne room is warm enough that you don't need to worry about it. 

I haven't constructed the map room yet. I have the corrupted stone, I'm currently working on making enough alchemical base.

I'd like to think that from a RP perspective, if you use the keystone the bracelet still functions, you can just put it on or take it off at will. I have my keystone in a chest in my bedroom just below my throne room.

Yup, no non-Epic Lemurian that I've found and I'm pretty sure that after my wholesale genocide of their race I'd have found it by now if it existed ;) But I did notice there being a difference between the different tiers (normal, exceptional and flawless) as far as temperature resistance went, hence the question.

On the topic of Lemurians (and to stay on topic):
440900_20190621144038_1.png

I made it to the end (after going back out and stuffing my inventory with water breathing potions), that is, I beat the final boss. But holy hell, was this place hard. Thankfully you don't need to beat everything in there to progress, so selectively killing bosses (or bypassing them) works (and I couldn't have brought enough healing items to do it in one go anyway...)

Having a sandstorm hit while I was fighting one of the bosses was a rather interesting (and nasty) surprise, I mean, being under water and all that...

Edited by marelooke
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadySands said:

Ass Catchem...

And the guy sniffing the panties in the earlier set of pictures is the Panty Professor. They're 2 of a trio of perverts terrorizing women in Kamurocho. I am giddy with anticipation to find out the name and fetish of the third pervert. :wowey:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

4 hours ago, Keyrock said:

And the guy sniffing the panties in the earlier set of pictures is the Panty Professor. They're 2 of a trio of perverts terrorizing women in Kamurocho. I am giddy with anticipation to find out the name and fetish of the third pervert. :wowey:

Bet you its going to be feet.

Caved and got Conan Exiles, encouraged by the pics in this thread 😄
3TqZyednLUY.jpg

Still quite a ways to go, but I'm optimistic :)

First sandstorm went well.
W1g1MIROcHw.jpg

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

^ I have corrupted another one...

tenor.gif?itemid=5683352

You knew Ryu Ga Gotoku had to throw this in somewhere:

5uv58qs.jpg

D'aww :wub::

CqwptuD.jpg

So this happened:

JzcfKQj.jpg

The best part is that I got to keep the vampire disguise afterwards and I can use it any time I can use a disguise, so I can do things like this, that are not at all creepy:

FGdVmWD.jpg

WfnM0ec.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

6 hours ago, Keyrock said:

^ I have corrupted another one...

tenor.gif?itemid=5683352

I'm happy to be corrupted ;)

I do really like Conan. And I only bought it thanks to your mentioning it had a solo mode. It plays like an Elder Scrolls game, but in a more interesting world. And the thralls mechanic puts it way above similar games. The whole survival-building-fighting cycle is very interesting, in many ways similar to Mount & Blade, and I find myself struggling to step away from the game every time I play it.

And it looks nice.
zhiCWFrA-UU.jpg

I am already working on my castle. So far - on the population that will support my future conquests 😄
S0nPUUeEoXo.jpg

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

tIAHb8F.jpg

At the entrance of the ruins they have one of those standees with the face cut out you can stand behind :lol::

8fu50bP.jpg

First boss fight:

wnPnXca.jpg

Capitalism rears its ugly head :shifty::

ou05N6d.jpg

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸