Pictures of your games 12

Crafting Hall mid-construction:

uFEsIBC.jpg

Shrine of Set:

O0191y7.jpg

Shrine of Derketo:

vI2aXDh.jpg

I'm using a mod that replaces the standard Derketo priest(ess) praying animation with a seductive laying down animation that seems more appropriate to the Goddess of Passion and Death. I also replaced the priestess' skirt with Derketo panties since wonky physics made the skirt look all types of weird in the laying down position.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

23 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

Is there  a "junk in the trunk" slider in Conan, too?

No, but, as with most things, there are mods for that. I think the Emberlight mod collection I'm using has some mild body alterations, hence why I got dat Kardashian behind. :brows::brows:

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

5 hours ago, Keyrock said:

No, but, as with most things, there are mods for that. I think the Emberlight mod collection I'm using has some mild body alterations, hence why I got dat Kardashian behind. :brows::brows:

Actually, there is iirc. There is a slider for boob size for females and "endowment" (I think that was the word used) for male characters. You need to tick the "nudity" flag though. Neither comes with any jiggly or dangly physics built in.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

16 minutes ago, Gorth said:

Actually, there is iirc. There is a slider for boob size for females and "endowment" (I think that was the word used) for male characters. You need to tick the "nudity" flag though. Neither comes with any jiggly or dangly physics built in.

I was assuming Gfted1 was asking if there was a buttocks size slider, as "junk in the trunk" was a popular term in the 2000s for a large ass.

As for jiggle, again, there are mods for that.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

56 minutes ago, Gorth said:

52 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

I was assuming Gfted1 was asking if there was a buttocks size slider, as "junk in the trunk" was a popular term in the 2000s for a large ass.

As for jiggle, again, there are mods for that.

Just pointing out that bits do actually jiggle/dangle by default, though the defaults for the fairer sex are rather subtle, as far as games are concerned anyway (no breasts flopping about from a stiff breeze).

Though "the trunk" doesn't "move", afaik.

4 hours ago, Keyrock said:

You learn something new every day!  :grin:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:00 AM, Keyrock said:

Crafting Hall mid-construction:

uFEsIBC.jpg

Shrine of Set:

O0191y7.jpg

Shrine of Derketo:

vI2aXDh.jpg

I'm using a mod that replaces the standard Derketo priest(ess) praying animation with a seductive laying down animation that seems more appropriate to the Goddess of Passion and Death. I also replaced the priestess' skirt with Derketo panties since wonky physics made the skirt look all types of weird in the laying down position.

NIce arse, but what about gameplay? Is it worth to playing or not?

Installed some mods to avoid going crazy from some of the building limitations, so figured I might as well go over my (short) mod list and explain what they do:

• Pippi : mod to manage servers, allows setting up teleports etc. Only reason I have it is because it allows you to edit your character without starting over, picked this one because it's popular enough that it won't go away anytime soon.
  • SP_Boss_HP: knocks boss HP down to sane levels for single player, only touches boss hp, so they'll still hurt like before
  • Pythagoras Support Beams: ran into a whole lot of issues with stability that could have been solved by the vanilla support beams if the devs hadn't removed their stability transfer. This mod has the ability to be game breaking though as it transfers 100% of the stability. So I try to avoid it unless there really are no other options, well, besides starting over from scratch (the beams also aren't particularly pretty, so there's that too)
  • Less Building Placement Restrictions - No NPC Camps (I switch between the normal and the Overlaps Edition): fixes a whole slew of issues with the building system, where the game wouldn't let you put stuff for no reason (eg. if you do it in a different order it does work). Doesn't fix everything, but god is this thing a QoL improvement.
    The overlaps edition also allows you to put stuff on top of each other, this is a godsend if you want to replace things (say you have a floor under a carefully positioned Wheel of Pain you'd like to be a foundation instead. The game will let you remove the floor just fine without destroying the Wheel, but it won't let you place the foundation (or, for that matter, re-place the floor) without removing and re-placing the Wheel, this mod allows you to do just that.

And it allows for stuff like this for which there otherwise is no solution:
    Spoiler

440900_20190602144340_1.png

While waiting for materials to be done I went exploring and found this fancy room:
440900_20190604011737_1.png

Wonder if this room's empty...

Spoiler

440900_20190604012345_1.png

My tower is nearing completion (at least the outside), if The Architect sounds like a Matrix reference there might be spoiler in the following screenshots.

Spoiler

Map room with Derketo Shrine (couldn't get Set shrine to fit right)
440900_20190605135800_1.png
As seen from the Shrine
440900_20190605000324_1.png
Other angle on the shrine, with the Aqueduct in the background
440900_20190605000256_1.png

Put on the final roofing and took screenshot from the direction of the Aqueduct (but not from the Aqueduct because draw distance meant none of the lights were visible)
440900_20190605141356_1.png

Other angles, going around clockwise:

Spoiler

440900_20190605141709_1.png

440900_20190605141819_1.png

440900_20190605142051_1.png

Edited by marelooke
fighting forum software
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Rubarbarian said:

NIce arse, but what about gameplay? Is it worth to playing or not?

I'll just link to a previous post where I talk about the game:

tl;dr game good

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

This place looks inviting:

NQVNSrn.jpg

A voice?

vogjTIo.jpg

I'm sure it will be fine. No possible way this could be a trap.

This looks interesting:

H0fCz2A.jpg

Let's investigate...

rRr6BLz.jpg

What in the Sam Hill?

What's pictured is only the top part of the beastie. I was too bust fighting it to get a more complete picture. I could see how this could be a difficult battle... However

As usual, snake arrows are OP as **** and this battle was a piece of cake for me

Meanwhile back home, the crafting hall is complete and work has begun on thrall housing. I also built a platform that juts out of the top of the cliff on which I have my wheel of pain, that way my new recruits can look over the edge and see the 500 foot drop as they toil away on the wheel, for extra motivation. ;)

8J4ErQo.jpg

Here's the whole complex in its current state::

AwwXlor.jpg

Eventually I'm going to build a vaguely semi-circular wall on top of the cliff to protect the whole complex. I plan to make its radius significantly larger than what is necessary to enclose the current complex, as I want to leave plenty of room so that I can expand the complex into a city. I may build more outposts elsewhere, but I plan to make this my capital.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

2 hours ago, melkathi said:

A game with no endowment slider:

Sounds like an egregious oversight by the developer. :-

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Guacamelee 2

9FwtUav.jpg

Somehow depressing.

jGiHFY8.jpg

uK1EK7f.jpg

LeOOSR6.jpg

So subtle attempt to sell DLC. Not exactly immersion-breaking (as there's very little immersion to begin with), but somehow disappointing.

bDGXZFz.jpg

5l3JGSZ.jpg

Is the cat a reference to anything?

f8GKAs6.jpg

2TVrXXa.jpg

Edited by Hawke64
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Melusina said:

I would say picts or gtfo, but in this case I need name of the game.

That's Spellforce 3: Soul Harvest

More character options than a lot of "just" rpgs. And it's pretty.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).