Help me fix this bug or I might turn into prostitution

Zepelo

Question

Patch 5.0 - The Whakura Pass Bug

after exiting Engwithan Digsite on the world map, I can't progress the game because Whakura Pass respawned and is blocking the way.

Log :

- Out from Port Maje

- Go left for a little bit for quick loot

- Go directly to objective

- Whakura Pass

- Engwithan Digsite

- Finished the quest, leaving the site

- Then see picture

I can't seem to do anything, 10+ hours so far and enjoying the game. After browsing the internet no solutions were mentioned, I might miss it, please help.

20190515102443_1.jpg

Edited by Zepelo

8 answers to this question

Only 2 but those seem irrelevant, Trinkets and Enhanced User Interface.

Whakura Pass by avoiding the traps and facing the xaurips head on

Edited by Zepelo

Hey Zepelo,

I'm sorry you've run into this issue on Port Maje island.  I haven't seen this one before either.  I would first try to play without the mods to see if it works.  Mods can make the strangest unrelated things occur so it's worth a look see.  If that doesn't fix it, would you be able to send me a copy of your save file where this is occurring to support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference.  If needed, you can find instructions on where the saves are located here.

Thanks Zepelo, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

• Confused 1

Yeah, reinstalled after some years because I felt like playing a CRPG while waiting for BG3 patch 4. This happened to me.

Actually I finished PoE2 some years ago, no idea why this would happen. Whakura just RESPAWNED after I left Engwithan site and can't be entered by this side of the map.

Edit: No mods, fresh install in 2021 from Steam

Edited by Zahar

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry you are still running into this issue.  Unfortunately I'm not expecting any patches to fix this as the team has moved on to other projects, but if you send me a copy of your save file to support@obsidian.net and let me know of the issue there, I should be able to at least fix your positioning in the game so you can continue your playthrough.

I hope this helps and sorry for the longstanding issue.