How to find out which choices you made from an active playthrough?

So I have like a bazzilion playthroughs. Some of which I would like to complete. Others I got bored of. Now when picking up a game that I started a few months or longer ago I have no idea what choices I made and which god I pledged to in PoE. Is there a way that I can find out my chars background in an active playthrough so I can RP the character correctly? Probably have to hack the game or some such.

Ah, yes - I am debating if I should start over as a Goldpact Knight or Priest of Berath and start an entire playthrough  from POE1 to POE2 ... really get into the god is calling me to fix the world and Eothas is the enemy :)

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

15 minutes ago, bringingyouthefuture said:

Ah, yes - I am debating if I should start over as a Goldpact Knight or Priest of Berath and start an entire playthrough  from POE1 to POE2 ... really get into the god is calling me to fix the world and Eothas is the enemy :)

Ye i have a priest of berath on a later run that will loose their faith between 1 and 2. going from obey the gods to screw the gods kinda thing 

• Like 1

well ... only that I am keeping it toward the top for you but you might want to ask the modding section, they might be able to tell you where the files you are looking for would reside.

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy