What is the code for adding (And removing) experience to specific companions using the console (not to the whole party)  ?

sorry for making additional mods regarding the cheat codes,  but these are lacking in the pillars wiki.  it would be great if these codes were already listed in the game menu from the game beginning.  cheats are important not to ruin the game making it too easy, but for proper configuration of your character and the party.

Edited by nouser

• nouser changed the title to Whats the code for adding experience to companions ?

Maybe look it up on the wiki https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Console

I don't think you can add exp to a specific party member if I recall correctly. Only Unity Console can do that.

And the wiki is definitely not lacking anything. Everything you need to know is there. And if gamepedia doesn't have it you can check fextralife. https://pillarsofeternity2.wiki.fextralife.com

Edited by AeonsLegend

in the deadfire 2 wiki there is only 5 console commands. in the poe wiki (fextralife) there is code for experience to your character. but not for companions.   i dont want to screw my party with excessive cheats.  there is just codes for adding experience to all the party, notc= a fixed experience amount to a specific character.

Edited by nouser

The first link I gave you has all the commands. You honestly didn't check that one because the list is huge.

You also didn't read my comment. There is no console command to give exp to a single character. You need to use Unity Console for that.

Edited by AeonsLegend

it has the addexperiencetolevel (level number)  . since i solved the annoying  problem with changing class without needing to add experience.  using this is okay. but it would be good to learn how to add experience to specific companins. but this (to me) is not really that important now.  but thanks anyway.