What level should I be for...(several things), and Geyda

I headed up to Stalwart when I was level 8, fought off the ogres, picked up Zahua and Maneha, and talked to all the villagers to get quests started.  I noticed that there was a bounty-giver there, so I checked the wiki to see what levels the bounties were, and they were level 14 (!) and a bunch of the NPCs seem to be indicating that there are some pretty dangerous areas up there.  So I took this as an indication that I should go away and come back when I was more experienced.  Some other quests that feel that way are the Siege of Cragholt quest, the Battle of Yenwood Field, and the Searing Falls quest (I went to Searing Falls and had more trouble than usual killing the drakes around there, and I figure there's probably something worse in the cave).  What level should I be to do these quests/areas?

Also, Geyda has arrived at my stronghold... for the second time.  I have searched everywhere in my keep and the grounds, but I can't find her in order to interact with her, but the stronghold screen says she is still waiting for me.  Is this a glitch?  I don't have any prisoners right now, could that be the problem?  The last time she came I sent her to Heritage Hill with 2000 copper and it eventually told me she was successful.

Searing Falls and the cave can be done at lvl 8. The cave can get tough though. Don't rely on fire attacks there. Also bring a character with at least 10 in mechanics and sneak through the cave once you cleared it in order to find a secret...

Going to Stalwart at lvl 8 is also ok. Most early areas there like Russetwood and Durgan's Battery (outside) can be done then. Longwatch Falls is especially tough though.

Some bounties may be labeled with lvl 14 but with a little preparation you can do way lower. 

Crägholt Bluffs is very high level stuff - except if you are very experienced (I mean as a player, not character :)).

If you get most of the support for Yenwood Field (Veterans, Ogres from White March - don't kill any Ogres inside their cave in Russetwood - stronghold hirelings and so on) you can do the fight at lvl 8. If not then it's tough.

No idea about Geyda, never experienced this.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Ok, maybe I'm just being overcautious, then.  What level would you recommend for Cragholt Bluffs and Longwatch Falls?  Also, which are the best stronghold hirelings, if they come with me to Yenwood Field?  I don't know how to gauge how good they are except to see which ones die during stronghold attacks.  I actually recruited Korgrak for my stronghold earlier, I'm guessing he's a good one to have?

Crägholt Bluffs: lvl 12 at least. Maybe wait for 14.

Longwatch Falls: 10 if you are bold. 12 should be ok. 

This is only out of memory. I didn't play PoE for a while.

Which hirelings doesn't matter that much. They are only cannon fodder since they don't level properly. Choose them based on the prestige/defense they bring to your stronghold. More defenses: fewer annoying raids. More prestige: higher lvl stronghold adventures and events.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods