What to do when a person...

Do you:

A. Let sleeping dogs lie, and let their transgressions remain unknown to all but yourself and the antagonist?

B. Flame them back in another PM?

C. Post the PM along with the user's name where everyone can see it and see what an idiot the aforementioned antagonist is being.

Well, never being one to take anything lying down, and always having been an non conformist, I choose C. regardless of proper netiquette. This one's for you Kumquatq3! :)

"I like how the guy calling me an ass is the same one who had a bunch of people start a thread to complain about his signature. Which is still longer than all of the intelligent things he has ever said combined. Go screw around with you bio buddy some more. Night!"

I'm not really sure what Bio Buddy you were talking about, but given the context, and the primitive social development evident in your posts, I'm gonna go on the edge and take it as an inappropriate homosexual reference; so I'd just like to point out that often times those who make fun of, and use gay, f*****, dike, etc. as derogatory terms, are only insecure and fear that perhaps they have their own latent homosexual complexes. <_<

JT ;)

I pull out my trusty flame thrower.

This is painful to say as a former Marine, rasied on the belief that the proper application of napalm can solve most of life's problems.

Flame Thrower = Good for GTA

Flame Thrower = Bad for online communties

most of the people here are probably adults..

Since the announcement of KOTORII, i'd wager most of the pople here are mostly rabid teenagers...

I would put my money too on that the announcement lowered the average age of the boardmembers. <_>

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm not really sure what Bio Buddy you were talking about, but given the context, and the primitive social development evident in your posts, I'm gonna go on the edge and take it as an inappropriate homosexual reference; so I'd just like to point out that often times those who make fun of, and use gay, f*****, dike, etc. as derogatory terms, are only insecure and fear that perhaps they have their own latent homosexual complexes

first, I have no idea is your bio buddy is male or female, thats your buisness.

Next, arn't you the one that felt compelled, from your high moral standing, to call me an ass twice in a dev question thread. I at least took it to PMs.

In closing, this all stands as is:

I like how the guy calling me an ass is the same one who had a bunch of people start a thread to complain about his signature. Which is still longer than all of the intelligent things he has ever said combined.

...and a less obnoxious signature...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hey cool! I just got one from "jedimaster1141":

message title: all

personal message: it's all c***sucker go back to school

:lol: This guy should hang his head in shame, and leave his body on it.

*sigh* I guess it's time to implement "plan G". ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Fine, fine, less obnoxious.

Thank you :)

And it probably didn't even hurt... :lol:

Hey cool! I just got one from "jedimaster1141":

message title: all

personal message: it's all c***sucker go back to school

:lol: This guy should hang his head in shame, and leave his body on it.

*sigh* I guess it's time to implement "plan G". ^_^

Oh my gosh, are you serious? :)