Calculations you wish were on your Character Screen

I am still waiting for a cup of coffee, so go easy if I miss the obvious...  my question to the community:  "What calculations do you wish were on your character screen (inventory or character)?"

I wish we had:

Chance-to-Crit (I feel like I have all sorts of stacking +% chance to crit, but I never really know how effective this is, unless I take the time to literally breakout a spreadsheet and hope Thelee or MaxQuest gave me the right math in an old thread.  I would really like one place that shows +% chance to crit on melee and spells... I know it won't cover everything perfectly, but it would be helpful)

Chance-to-Parry (Again, it would be great to know how hard a character is to hit, even if it is a fair estimate)

Chance-to-Resist Melee (maybe we don't need these...)

Chance-to-ReflectSpell (we could combine Reflect/Resist into one category, but it would be helpful)

Chance-to-Resist Spell (see above)

Chance-to-Resist All (like Uncanny Luck skill... I can't recall if anything else is like this in game- maybe the least important)

Resistance to (Fire, Ice, Poison, etc.  -  e.g, Paladins are immune to Poison with Righteous Soul skill, is that an automatic 100% resistance to Poison?)

Category Resistance Ratings:  (e,g,, Dexterity Afflictions = Weakness, Resolve Afflictions = Normal, etc.)

Category Resistance Bonuses: (e.g., Paladins receive  +20 Defenses to Resolve, Might, and Dex afflictions)

By the time I reach mid-game, between stacking items and skills, I find it hard to tell what is impactful or what has lame diminishing returns.  Ok, so if this information is sitting somewhere on my character sheet already, I apologize and blame it on a lack of caffeine.  However, I swear I find myself asking these questions every time I play. 

Cheers! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heldred said:

Ok, so if this information is sitting somewhere on my character sheet already, I apologize and blame it on a lack of caffeine.

A lot of it is in your list of active effects, simply listed as the effect's name and what it does. There's no summary of your counters to resolve afflictions, but if you have Divine Purpose (paladin, +20 saving throws) and Fearless (fighter, resistance), they will be listed there.

Certainly that list can get very long though, so it wouldn't be bad if these stats were summarized more tidily.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Many of these will change depending on the enemy you face and the attack you're using. But when you have various stacking bonuses the final value should indeed appear somewhere. On weapons they could add MissToGraze, GrazeToHit and HitToCrit chances, etc...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daven said:

Yep, wish it was like World of Warcraft stat screens. Well.. WoW from about 6 years ago when I last played it.

Unfortunately I highly doubt it will ever be added at this point!

WoW only has like 3 stats on the character screen now. It's kinda sad. 

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Woopee said:

Yeah, I dislike games with lots of hidden math or unavailable calculations.

I do realize each mob/target will have different impacts, but we should have a baseline available for everything.  

Edited by heldred

17 hours ago, Woopee said:

Has it been streamlined into oblivion? They started that back in Cata and been on a downwards trajectory ever since I guess.

nowt