Are Background Dialogues linked to Cultures?

Are the background dialogues really linked to the culture of your character ?  for example do the dialogues of  the Philosopher background  mention Ixamitl at some point ?  Im thinking on possibly editing my character using the opencharactercreation console command  and the mod that enables all backgrounds for any culture.  perhaps changing to the mystic or clergy background (my character is a priest/druid) .  My idea originally was to be philosopher because of Ixamitl  focus on philosophy, but if the dialogues of Philosopher do not mention Ixamitl,  then perhaps changing to mystic or clergy could be better.  Than again,  what is the difference between philospher and mystic  ? is it noticeable in conversations or  its almost the same thing ?

No, I don't think they will assume your philosopher is from Ixamitl. In my playthrough I'm a mystic, which is exclusive to The White that Wends, and I don't recall anyone assuming the latter because of the former (though they would be correct). Then again, I don't think mystic has given me reactions, just unlocked some responses, but none of them have been "As someone who definitely hails from the cold ass place from which hail also a bunch of madmen who are fond of hail, snow, ice and general awfulness and Rymrgand himself [...]"

Mystic and philosopher seem rather different to me by checking their descriptions, BTW.

Mystic: You've never been able to explain how the universe guides your path. Behind every task you undertake is a feeling of cosmic direction.

Philosopher: You are most at home inside your own head, analyzing the nature of the world and its inhabitants.

Another thought: It would be annoying from a game designer perspective to link backgrounds to cultures in conversation lines, because if they ever decided to make a unique background (like Philosopher - Ixamitl Plains) no longer unique, they would have to edit all those lines. Also while writing them, the writer would have to know what the "current idea" is of the whole background/culture matrix. Much easier if they can just think, might there be an interesting exchange here if there's a philosopher involved? If there's an Ixamitlite (this is 100% the term now) involved?

Edited by omgFIREBALLS

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Whats the manin difference between the dialogues of Philosopher Vs Mystic?  i know that  Philosopher has  14 unique dialogues,  Mystic has 19 and Clergy has  11. dont know if clergy has any new interaction with pallegina though .

Never played a philosopher, nor have I even memorized the mystic dialogue options. 19 sounds like far more than I've seen. I'm jussaying they don't seem conceptually similar.

My Deadfire mods

Yeah, priest would be a closer match. To me it feels like a mystic is a believer but not necessarily a preacher. Also, you might not believe in any of the Eoran gods but rather in fate, which I don't think any of them govern. That would also mean there's no dogma for you to follow.

My Deadfire mods