What are you playing RIGHT NOW?

Amentep

I just hit level 26 in Fallout 4, I'm now about to retake the castle for the Minutemen. Speaking of retaking the caste, maybe if I start the Taking Independence quest by sending Preston Garvey there with a group of his men, I won't have to hear that another settlement needs my help from him. I was fine with the settlement helper quests at first, cause they did unlock different new locations on my map that I didn't know about, but the quests are getting real annoying now. One of them sent me to to the same settlement twice, that's right after I had already finished up a quest there, hmm now I remember why I hated helping the Minuteman faction. I always choose to side with the Brotherhood of Steel, but I wanted to see how the Minutemen faction turned out at end game just once. I started a few playthroughs with the Minuteman but never finished that game's story campaign, I always ended up quitting half way into the playthrough.

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

All I remember of Fo4 is that every faction had their own very annoying endless random quest assigner. Such a pain, because at first it wasn't obvious who's just giving you a random crapquest / timewaster and who does not.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

58 minutes ago, Lexx said:

All I remember of Fo4 is that every faction had their own very annoying endless random quest assigner. Such a pain, because at first it wasn't obvious who's just giving you a random crapquest / timewaster and who does not.

That was actually really annoying.  Maybe it's because I tend to be a completionist and want to "finish" a quest at some point, but having people give me the exact same quest over and over got tedious.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I couldn't finish FO4 because at some point I realized I don't want to side with any of those idiots. Well, that, and how you can make a Str 10 brute with all those OP melee perks and still your Flaming Sledgehammer O'Radiation+5 can be parried by sickly, mangy, malnourished raider junkie with a bent rusty fork. So stupid and annoying, if I wanted some "Prancing with swords" bullsh†t with pirouettes and triple axels and stuff I'd go with rapier, and if I wield a sledgehammer that's because I want to smear cranial material across the pavement without bothering with stupid parrying bullsh†t. :getlost:  

• Like 1

I am not building a new base in Conan Exiles.

And I can stop whenever I want!

(also, I mean, only, Destiny 2 since the current event allows me to rather quickly catch up gearwise with my characters)

Edited by marelooke
taipo

"Dead State". Good writing (so new Bloodlines will be fine in that department at least), meh gameplay loop and I'm saying that as someone who cannot resist hoarding. Also trying Baldur's Gate EE because I realized I cannot remember sh†t about it, started and now I see why. Some observations: 1) low level DnD sux, 2) Larian will be on par with their writing, 3) I forgot how much of a pain in the arse trying to climb up/down the stairs was. 

• Like 2

Had 3 out of my 5 team members get shot in SWAT 4 and still came out with a score of 72/100.  Will have to redo that, room breaching with the inept AI is harder than it should be.   This game'd be impossible if the AI could hear flasbhangs and gunfire, makes me wonder how real life SWAT would handle some of these - well without relaxing the RoE and just ambushing people. 

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I started Doggie Dragons: Dark Arisen. Too early in the game to really pass judgment on it, but it's pretty fun so far. It has a really great character creator, about the only thing missing is a combover hairstyle. I can't really complain since the game gives you like 45 hair options, but a really ****ty looking combover would have been the cherry on top. I love the fact that I have 2 tall, statuesque, amazons following me around (one a mage the other a warrior) both towering over my short, fat, balding rogue in his mid 50s. It's quite the contrast and I get no shortage of chuckles out of it.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

4 minutes ago, Captain Corcoran said:

Why does content need to be approved by a moderator?

I'm playing Divinity Original Sin 2.  I'm where I can respec.  There's a lot of skill choices, but the battles seem pretty easy on classic so far, so maybe leave everyone specced out as is?

Its a way of screening bot posts out from ever being seen by users.  Occasionally one will get through and we'll have to handle on the backend.  After enough posts on the non-Off Topic forums, you'll get out of the moderator queue.

• Thanks 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

7 hours ago, Hulk'O'Saurus said:

Well... 

dRkenrv.png

I wonder how that goes with Obsidianites. 

Have to admit my initial reaction was that I'd missed a new Mass Effect game featuring Tali and Garrus' love child who was not a fan of daddy's fashion sense, and that Bioware was ignoring the lore since only Asari can be Banshees.

I'm so out so touch with MP gaming I thought it was probably Anthem due to the seeming slight embarrassment and had to look up that it was Warframe.

• Thanks 1

Quick question to any Doggie Dragons: Dark Arisen players out there. At what point can I swap my vocation to something that doesn't suck and can I swap my main pawn's vocation also?

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

47 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

Quick question to any Doggie Dragons: Dark Arisen players out there. At what point can I swap my vocation to something that doesn't suck and can I swap my main pawn's vocation also?

Once you reach the city of Gran Soren you can swap both yours & your pawn's vocation at the tavern. Alternatively I believe you can change it by going to the DLC area, which you can get to by finding the lady on the docks in Cassardis during midnight. Once there you should be able to change your vocation and then ask her to take you back to the mainland.

"TIS WEAK TO FIRE!"

Edited by Kvellen
  • Thanks 1

Heh.  Good thing I checked online about when is the best time to play the White March DLCs.  Almost started the end-game before reading that White March should be played before the "last mission".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

11 hours ago, Kvellen said:

Once you reach the city of Gran Soren you can swap both yours & your pawn's vocation at the tavern. Alternatively I believe you can change it by going to the DLC area, which you can get to by finding the lady on the docks in Cassardis during midnight. Once there you should be able to change your vocation and then ask her to take you back to the mainland.

"TIS WEAK TO FIRE!"

Thanks. I did manage to reach Gran Soren and I changed my main from Strider (Hiryu) to Assassin and my pawn from Mage to Sorceress. I may ultimately go Ranger with my main for maximum ranged damage, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I finished Telling Lies. Man, I kind of want to talk about this. Just who was David? I see two readings of the character that can be justified, neither of them particularly good.

I stopped Dead Cells. 2 BSC and can't seem to make it to Concierge. And the only way to get stronger is to beat Concierge. More effort than its worth since there's no real new content until 5 BSC ending.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

On 8/26/2019 at 2:48 PM, Hulk'O'Saurus said:

Well... 

dRkenrv.png

I wonder how that goes with Obsidianites. 

Well, given that it's one of the games I regularly play a session of I figured I might as well share whatever I was running when I last logged out:
230410_20190828023916_1.png

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Tale said:

I finished Telling Lies.

Wait,

you...

have been...

LYING TO US?

This WHOLE TIME?

I thought we could trust you...

I thought we were friends...

• Haha 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

1 hour ago, melkathi said:

Wait,

you...

have been...

LYING TO US?

This WHOLE TIME?

I thought we could trust you...

I thought we were friends...

But here's the real kicker: you can't tell if he's lying about no longer telling lies, or maybe the lie was that he was telling lies to begin with. #LiesNotEvenOnce

• Hmmm 1
  • Gasp! 1