Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics

rjshae

share_925689608.jpg

• Like 4
  • Hmmm 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

4 hours ago, teknoman2 said:

share_925689608.jpg

Because no one wanted to eat the mouse so they'd have a base test for the flavor? 

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

more like, you, as the cat's owner, choose what to feed the cat based on your own tastes in food and you most likely never had mouse so you wouldn't choose that even if it existed. for the cat itself meat is meat, it couldn't care less where it comes from.

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2021/09/02/capybara-invading-lawns-wealthy-area-argentina/5699253001/

This is easily one of the cutest rodents I have ever seen. 

2656362.jpg

They just look so calm and content.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

On 9/7/2021 at 10:11 AM, Amentep said:

Because no one wanted to eat the mouse so they'd have a base test for the flavor? 

21 hours ago, KP the meanie zucchini said:

This is easily one of the cutest rodents I have ever seen. 

2656362.jpg

They just look so calm and content.

Problem solved. Make it Capivara flavoured. You can eat capivara meat in some restaurants here in Brazil.

I never tried it, but people say it is difficult to prepare. Supposedly it tastes really good, but the fat can't touch the meat or it will actually taste bad.

• Hmmm 1
  • Gasp! 1

sign.jpg

IMG_20210923_1620161.jpg

we had 1 and now we have 3 dogs at work

from the top its Bella, Lola and Schwarzenegger.

• Like 3

-Teknoman2-