Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics

rjshae

I hate to poop in the punchbowl, but do you see that little hole in the back wall of the sink just below the faucet? Its called an "overflow hole" and its there precisely to prevent a sink from overflowing if the drain is plugged and the water left running. It can be in the front or back but Ive never seen a sink without one.

You can still flood if the water is flowing into the basin faster than the overflow hole drains it. Been there.

I was wondering who was taking the pictures while the cat flooded the place, but I'm guessing that its actually footage of them teaching the cat the faucets useage first time around, badly juxtaposed with the flooding footage.

• Thanks 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Yep, the article explains they thought the cat to sue the faucet the week before. Hence the pictures.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

On 10/23/2020 at 1:17 PM, Amentep said:

You can still flood if the water is flowing into the basin faster than the overflow hole drains it. Been there.

I was wondering who was taking the pictures while the cat flooded the place, but I'm guessing that its actually footage of them teaching the cat the faucets useage first time around, badly juxtaposed with the flooding footage.

That is right. I found out as a child... :rolleyes:o:)

sign.jpg

123355336_3261334323995795_4430877249853

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

DogTV had a Haloween Costume contest. This was the winner. The girl is pretty hot!

123043332_3258063817656179_1885310959222

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Some funny, some sweet, some awww, some meditative, plus nice music bits.

Also, just plain *beeping* adorable.

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts