Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics

rjshae

one of the kittens got it's leg stuck in a chair and was screaming in pain and panic as it was dangling from the side with its leg twisted and mama cat looking helpless. took some effort to grab the kitten in a way that prevented the flurry of claws from tearing my hand apart but i managed to get it out (it was even swinging punches at its mom). it ran and hid as soon as i let it on the ground. at least the leg seemed to be fine.

• Like 2
  • Gasp! 2
  • Sad 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

saw some rando image on the internet o' liev schreiber walking his dog. kinda an ugly dog. am not meaning that in a bad way neither. too often when celebrities is pictured with their pets the critters is perfect manicured pure breed ________. dog is adorable in that happy mutt way which is underappreciated. 

Liev Schreiber introduces new dog Scout on Instagram after rescue dog Woody got hit by car and died

had to do an internet search for the actress, but another celeb who deserves credit for taking the rescue dog route.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 5

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

IMG_20200821_100705.jpg?width=1040&heigh

• Like 5

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

1 hour ago, Keyrock said:

Platypus akimbo 

f'ng australia. even the platypus is venomous... which is why am near certain those is girl platypus. males got a nasty spur on their hind legs which they use to deliver venom, a venom which is not lethal to humans but is s'posed extreme painful. 

is it possible to despur a platypus, 'cause those two are of a good size and platypus (platypi? platypuses? whatever) is sexual dimorphic with males being considerable larger.

regardless, would be like discovering that coming into contact with a river otter causes cancer or something. is unfair to make cute animals dangerous.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

16 hours ago, Keyrock said:

Speaking of dangerous animals, komodo dragon hugs, anyone?

odxoyihfh3a21.jpg

trying to trick us with ordinary monitor lizards? shame.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

nice story, but in typical Gromnir fashion, am gonna mess it up a bit.

am not a fan o' how k9 units is frequent utilized. the horrific wounds a k9 may deliver to a fleeing or resisting suspect is inexplicable okie dokie even if a human police officer would be justifiable criticized for delivering similar injuries.

advice to future and current felons frequenting this board: if there is a k9 present, surrender. on tv and in movies, the felon or hero may escape the k-9 with perhaps a bite wound that may need be bandaged by the hot female costar... with the bandage and/or wound disappearing w/i a couple future scenes. hop a fence or dash through a doorway. 

surrender. 

the wounds we has seen from k9 units is no joke and the number o' folks who actual manage to outrun a dog and reach safety is almost urban legend worthy.

do self a favor and surrender.

however, ain't the dog's fault, so am all in favor o' the vest crusade.

HA! Good Fun!

ps the extremity o' dog bite wounds, including face wounds, made us feel genuine sympathy for convicted felons and accused murderers and car jackers. 

Edited by Gromnir

IMG_20200908_113913.jpg

IMG_20200908_104857.jpg

• Like 8

-Teknoman2-