Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics

rjshae

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 3:41 PM, Raithe said:

And that's how Corona made into the US.

• Gasp! 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

i wish i had my phone to film it. a cat in my yard has 2 kittens and one of them decided to ignore the hissing and growling of another cat who was telling it to stay away, so that cat gave it a slap on the face... and all  hell broke loose as the mother went into a frenzy and rushed the other cat. 

Edited by teknoman2
  • Like 3
  • Gasp! 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

How can something this adorable completely wreck your ****?

bfc6d9617b4c85e2d56b1fd536dc53d6.jpg

I mean, it will absolutely wreck your ****, but look how cute it is! :-

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

44 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

You're going to put pink bows on yours to instill a false sense of security... aren't you?

• Hmmm 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

55 minutes ago, Keyrock said:

am hesitating to mention, 'cause am sure it will fuel a misconception, but the woman who were the caretaker o' our property in idaho (we sold her the house and a couple acres for $501 last year, but she still looks after our remaining land outta a sense o' misplaced obligation,) told us 'bout the badger which befriended her poodle. 

we had difficulty believing her. thought perhaps she were misinterpreting and not realizing what kinda danger her pooch were facing as the snarling mass o' fury and rage were likely being territorial and somehow this older woman saw the growling and digging as playfulness. 

on a visit to the property not too long past, we saw the old miniature poodle, who musta been near 20 years, sleeping beneath an old pine in a little nest o' fallen fronds. if not for the slow rise and fall o' its stomach to prove it were still breathing, we mighta' thought it were dead, particular given how the pooch paid no attention whatsoever to the +25lb badger which were invading the dog's personal space.  the badger would get within six inches o' the dog and then begin rolling around on the ground, occasionally reaching out to touch the poodle and then scampering away only to return a few seconds later. clear playful and non threatening... at least non threatening to the dog.

wtf?

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

2 minutes ago, Gromnir said:

on a visit to the property not too long past, we saw the old miniature poodle, who musta been near 20 years, sitting beneath an old pine in a little nest o' fallen fronds. if not for the slow rise and fall o' its stomach to prove it were still breathing, we mighta' thought it were dead, particular given how the pooch paid no attention whatsoever to the +25lb badger which were invading the dog's personal space.  the badger would get within six inches o' the dog and then begin rolling around on the ground, occasionally reaching out to touch the poodle and then scampering away only to return a few seconds later. clear playful and non threatening... at least non threatening to the dog.

New plan:

Step 1) Become a dog whisperer 

Step 2) Dog befriends badgers

Step 3) Dog acts as intermediary between me and badgers

/rubs hands together

It's all coming together... :dancing:

• Hmmm 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

1 hour ago, Keyrock said:

New plan:

Step 1) Become a dog whisperer 

Step 2) Dog befriends badgers

Step 3) Dog acts as intermediary between me and badgers

/rubs hands together

It's all coming together... :dancing:

This is brilliant, and needs a movie. 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

This may have been posted before but I love this video, we dont have bears in SA but  I always wish I had a bear cub as a pet 🐻

• Like 2

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

• Like 6

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

6 minutes ago, Guard Dog said:

video

am hoping you are happy as playing the video made one o' our dogs go nuts.

side note, seeing the length o' the dog's nails, we couldn't help but think the poor dog were complete misunderstood. so cute to see him/her playing and yodeling, but were actual a desperate cry for a walk.

also, unless is a rescue situation, cannot imagine us ever owning a beagle. 

Snoopy.jpg

HA! Good Fun!

• Haha 4

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)