Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics

rjshae

^ That lady is crazy. I wouldn't do that with a black bear. I DEFINITELY wouldn't do that with a grizzly bear. I SUPER DEFINITELY wouldn't do that with a polar bear. Black bears, for the most part, just want to be left alone (that makes them kindred spirits to me) and will leave you be if they don't perceive you as a threat, but if they do come at you stand your ground. Grizzly bears are highly territorial and very well may attack you, if they do, go prone and pray. Polar bears consider you food and will absolutely kill and eat you, if they come at you then you are ****ed.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

^ So here's the thing. It's possible that grizzly will stay "domesticated" throughout its lifetime and everything will turn out great, providing many more cool, fun, adorable, and, most importantly, money making YouTube videos to come. It's also possible, less so, but still possible, that the bear mauls one or more of those people. Granted, they're Russian, and thus SIGNIFICANTLY more tempered against bear attacks, but still, if you house a wild animal, you are rolling the dice.

• Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Every bear knows Russians don't taste good. :lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

4 hours ago, Keyrock said:

^ So here's the thing. It's possible that grizzly will stay "domesticated" throughout its lifetime and everything will turn out great, providing many more cool, fun, adorable, and, most importantly, money making YouTube videos to come. It's also possible, less so, but still possible, that the bear mauls one or more of those people. Granted, they're Russian, and thus SIGNIFICANTLY more tempered against bear attacks, but still, if you house a wild animal, you are rolling the dice.

As evidenced (not by a bear though) by Roy Horn being mauled by his white lion just because it felt like it. That's what wild animals do. Heck, happens with domesticated animals just as well. Cows are vicious killers. :p

• Thanks 1
  • Gasp! 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

1-11.jpg

• Like 8

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

On 6/2/2020 at 1:35 PM, Guard Dog said:

Every bear knows Russians don't taste good. :lol:

Yeah, have you ever marinated something in vodka? Not particularly nice. Whiskey on the other hand...

So... drink more vodka people,you needto syay safe from bears and tigers!

• Haha 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

• 3 weeks later...

106619364_3077351662381696_2095796430527

• Like 4

Thomas Sowell

• Like 6

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Food for at least 7 days! 😂

• Haha 3

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I always thought Lil Nas seemed like a good dude. I was right!

109049240_5777732252244314_4300767451803

• Like 7

Thomas Sowell