Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics

rjshae

On 3/9/2020 at 1:24 AM, Keyrock said:

baby-otter-sleeps-mother-belly-monterey-

Otter snuggles. :wub:

Otterly adorable :wub:

• Like 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

• Like 3

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

pangolin-gif-7.gif

Transformers, more than meets the eye.

Alternatively, play Emerson Lake and Palmer while viewing the above gif.

• Like 8

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 11:26 AM, Raithe said:

giphy.gif

For anyone wondering, that is not a belly button and this gif is highly inappropriate.

• Haha 1
  • Gasp! 3
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

5 hours ago, Raithe said:
EWOC4TtWoAEPlA_?format=jpg&name=small

I'm looking at this with the assumption that the raccoon is a big rasslin fan and is in the middle of performing a power slam, or setting up for a tombstone piledriver.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

^ Initially, I didn't think I'd make it through much of that video because I thought I'd have to listen to 2 minutes of Cardi B, which is 2 minutes too long. Thankfully, they pull a bait & switch and it's actually a good song instead.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sleepy axolotl is sleepy.

qwmqTst.gif

Alternatively, axolotl is hitting the high note from Toni Braxton's Unbreak My Heart.

• Like 3

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸