Hello everyone,

Currently im playing a Seer (Ascendant/Ghost Heart) using dual pistols to build up Focus then bombard enemies with Cipher spells. Which pistol should i use as main weapons?

And should i take passive Two weapon style? Firearms only have reload time so this passive (-15% recovery time) is useless for pistol, am i right?

Well... there are not so many options to choose from. So Thundercrack + Scordeo it is.

As for TWS talent: take it. Anything that is influencing recovery is also influencing reloading now.

• Like 1

And bring a chanter with Sure Handed Ila. Reloading weapons still profit twice: 20% less from the recovery speedup AND again 20% less from the reloading speedup. I don't think it's intended but they don't seem to be willing or able to fix it.

Since there are quite a few pierce resistant/immune foes I would always bring Eccea's Arcane Blaster as backup.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Reloading weapons still profit twice: 20% less from the recovery speedup AND again 20% less from the reloading speedup. I don't think it's intended but they don't seem to be willing or able to fix it.

It doesn't seem as initially intended; as it came as a side-effect when all recovery-influencing stuff also started to influence reloading. But it's also kinda easy to mod; so I guess OBS just decided to let it be. Edited by MaxQuest

And should i take passive Two weapon style? Firearms only have reload time so this passive (-15% recovery time) is useless for pistol, am i right?

Contrary to PoE1, two weapon style does apply to both recovery and reloading time.

As for pistols, I would include Scordeo's Trophy. Reducing reloading time per hit is really good because it will help casting more once ascended.

It synergizes well with high INT and Driving Flight helps building charges.

Maybe 1-handed style with Scordeo's Trophy and modals ?