BUG Report - Glassworks Effect when not at Glassworks

emery.noel

Question

Android S10.

Party in order is Seoni, Lini, Valeros, Merisielle, Ezran.

Scenario 1.3

Seoni died in the glassworks. Forefeited game and restarted. Sent Seoni to the Waterfront. She failed her first check, and the glassworks "discard top card of your deck if you fail a check" effect happened.

Next round (after Seoni's next turn) moved Lini over to the Waterfront to heal Seoni. Lini failed to recharge Cure, and the glassworks effect happened to her too.

This game is frustrating enough without getting penalized more than I need to, especially at such low levels.

I would also like to report some other, vaguer bugs that I've experienced on my S10.

Several times healing did not actually recharge any cards (there were definitely cards in the discard pile). This happened with Staff of Healing and the Cure spell. I don't remember what scenario this was but my team was Seoni, the Monk, Ezran, Kyra, and the Paladin (Seelah?). It happened at least 3 times.

Twice now I have been forced to re-attempt a recharge a card, as if the first check never happened. This was not a location or other card effect, just a bug, but I can't be more specific than that.

I have uninstalled pathfinder, then reinstalled it, but bugs are still happening. I have experienced the Glassworks bug and the healing bug once since the reinstall. There seems to be something in the S10 that this game does not agree with.

3 answers to this question

still on 1.3. I forfeited, quit the game, restarted the game, hit "start" instead of continue and reselected my campaign. First round of 1.3, got to Merisielle, who is at Old Beach. The first time she failed, she has ALSO experienced the glassworks effect. This Meri has NEVER been to glassworks, no one is at glassworks. This is ridiculous. Please fix your game.

Have you emailed support@obsidian.net?

Posting here may generate a response if the developers see it, but they are not as active here as they once were, but the email will be seen by someone and directed to the appropriate area for review.

Obsidian also says it will help if you can provide any of the following:

• What platform are you on? Stream/Android/iPad, etc.
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.
  • What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.
  • What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)
  • Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on?
  • Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)
  • Characters in Party
  • Location of each character
  • Turn Order
  • Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?
  • What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)
  • Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?  What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)
  • Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it?
  • Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man