[4.1.2] double-bug: (big) permanent slog zone, (annoying) perma-muted audio from a "watcher event"

thelee

Question

Real annoying - resting does not clear the perma slog zone.

post-58316-0-18809000-1555474063_thumb.jpg

I don't know exactly when/how it happened, so I am including a bunch of saves in my dropbox folder. I suspect some reloading in the first encounter for SSS caused this slog zone because loading hte Pre-DLC save doesn't have any slog zone on anyone, but an autosave immediately after shows characters with slog zone on them.

Also, during that first encounter, I was having audio issues - sometimes the muted audio that occurs when you're having one of those "watcher moments" in dialogue doesn't clear away if you're in a dialogue tree that can loop around and repeat the muted audio - the dialogue that opens in SSS encounter can go in a way where you start combat still with muted audio and purple-y VFX if you manage to do the dialogue tree in such a way that Muatu interjects a second time.

I no longer have the autosave that started the SSS encounter for either the slog zone or audio issue, but you can load the "PRE-DLC" save and just sail in, then trigger the encounter, and then maybe reload a few times after dialogue ends and combat starts.

The only way I appear to be able to clear the perma-slog-zone effect is to actually reload back to the Pre-DLC save (thank god for that auto save) and do the encounter again. As I said before, it doesn't go away on its own and resting does not clear the slog zone.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ybfq2v3swqnau0b/AAD_b4wFijPPnZetxFn2m0Sda?dl=0

1 answer to this question

I have encountered a similar slog-related problem.

In my case it was Xoti who got that debuff. And it wasn't going away even with resting (and neither with droping unconscious and resurrecting); so she was always moving at walking speed.

I didn't use her for my main party, so didn't mind much. But when I finally did, the solution was to bring her to some slog puddle and let her get that debuff again, and after that walk out of puddle.

P.S. Atm AFF_Slog_Zone has "ClearOnRest": "false". I think it won't break anything, if it was set to "true" like AFF_Sickened for example.

• Like 1