Dexterity

I think the Dexterity attribute will far and away be the most important attribute in TSL.

1. They are improving blasters so the extra dexterity will help.

2. Robes are still going to be the most sought armor in the game meaning lots of dex. will be beneficial.

3. There is a much higher level cap. So there will be a lot more people who will wear clothes and go for the uber high dexterity rating for great defense. Combine that with the powerful blasters and you have a very dangerous person.

4. Guardians will use the dex. for greater chance to hit with saber. Consulars will need it to keep from getting hit.

I agree that dexteritry will be a focus this time around.

If you are a guardian you will choose strength over wisdom

A consular will focus on wisdom rather than strength

But every class will want to have a high dexterity.

I want to know what upgrades robes will allow, maybe something to allow an even higher dexterity bonus?

Hmm, I always focused more on strength as on dexterity. Most important for gameplay (not fighting), though, was intelligence. It should have some special effect on fighting as well.

Dexterity was better than strength as it not only increased defense, but would also increase a saving throw (reflex). But strength did not affect a save. And besides, there were so many items in that game that could increase str, but hardly any that would amplify dex. <_< :wacko:

I agree. Starting without armour proficencies it probably makes more sense to count on dex than on armour for defence.

Lightsabers do so much damage anyway that Str damage bonus isn't all that important.

However as this is an Obsidian and not a Bioware game I expect Int, Wis and Cha to be more important this time round.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!