The Next Funny Stuff Thread

Amentep

On 7/7/2019 at 12:51 AM, teknoman2 said:

zwfo5u7vfd831.jpg

FgXsE9O.jpg

Didn't Russia effectively join at the last second against Japan? I doubt they'd have been able to do more than the US had already done, given that they were already beaten bloody from the fight with the Germans.

bg6hm1e4tz831.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Hmmm 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

2 hours ago, Raithe said:

image.thumb.png.0444b5afadbbba95fa48f97e54355d2d.png

I know from personal experience that the English will treat an American like a cowboy and say "Howdy Partner". Even if you've never ridden a horse or been within 1,000 km of Texas. Anyway, cheers.

Edited by rjshae

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

That's just the english, they'll also call kiwis australian, dutch germans and kanadians americans just to mess with them. They'll especially do it if you look annoyed about it.

5 hours ago, smjjames said:

Didn't Russia effectively join at the last second against Japan? I doubt they'd have been able to do more than the US had already done, given that they were already beaten bloody from the fight with the Germans.

The Japanese always had the bulk of their external army in China rather than the Pacific, the soviet invasion took Manchuria in a week with the best part of a million Japanese losses and cut the rest of the 3 million odd Japanese soldiers off in China and greater Asia.

There wasn't a realistic imminent threat to the Japanese mainland from the soviets and they lost a lot of men in the Kurils despite most of the Japanese defenders obeying orders to surrender; but strategically it removed the last vestiges of power and prestige for the Military Men who wanted no surrender and the last hope for those who wanted a conditional rather than unconditional surrender.

Showes are superior, anyway.  Best banter I came across during the WWC was a joke on Morgan falling down as easily as WTC 7

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Sorry @LittleArmadillo0 I removed the last post of yours. The profanity in the image featured a little too prominently to ignore :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

FB_IMG_1562676833985.jpg

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.