The Next Funny Stuff Thread

Amentep

60337511_1202561706573364_60791497707843

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

58994637_10156689350614930_2581829176633

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

b00.jpeg

• Like 3

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

60571671_2226455884107825_55553066198745

Only every f-----g day.

• Like 4

Thomas Sowell

i know where it all went wrong... i was born unlucky and i can't win the lottery so i can idle my life away

-Teknoman2-

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

CGvbQ2O.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

-Teknoman2-

48dgv0w2epy21.jpg

• Haha 2

-Teknoman2-

On 5/16/2019 at 12:58 PM, Raithe said:

image.thumb.png.134d77993d660229c15da783f9e8f5b2.png

He'd have 56k at least/.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

60582290_2340304902694395_11096226121509

• Like 5

Thomas Sowell

never mind

Edited by Guard Dog

Thomas Sowell

lol, to be fair though the peachy tan crayola color was indeed called "flesh"

Probably accurate for how the english world historically called that color, but it hasn't aged well and I guess this is a political statement on that.

I just googled it to see when they switched, and apparently after 1962. But I also found a lot of personal testimony of people in the 70s and 80s having boxes with the flesh color. I know I had them in the late 90s. So... I would have expected the switch in the 2000s not way back then.

I guess crayola wasn't as woke as their rewritten history would like us to believe? Granted I may have been getting the flesh color out of the "big box" not the smaller base colors, but it still doesn't change the fact that there is no flesh color.