The Next Funny Stuff Thread

Amentep

...be it jus' me, or does Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders look almost identical ta what a grown-up Wednesday Addams would look like??... :blink:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

...be it jus' me, or does Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders look almost identical ta what a grown-up Wednesday Addams would look like??... :blink:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

original new yorker? lisa loring? christina ricci?  hmm.  severe hairstyle aside, wouldn't make the connection.

even so, first thing which came to mind when you asked the question is the following from wasteland 2:

slqtaibpcuvvobirtgrg.jpg

only changes would be to add a little padding and go heavy on the kohl for the eyes.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Please post the funny.

I'm more in the mood for "cute."

32bd21f823a9ffad022f6d98ca42d70a.jpg

• Like 8
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Please post the funny.

I'm more in the mood for "cute."

what is cute 'bout a goblin attempting to steal a faucet? 

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 3

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Death to "Rouge Trader" and "Angles of Death!" :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

56960576_1277813905718396_63062728468972

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

rczjd9qpmii21.jpg

• Like 6

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Duffelblog - Fans excited for final season of Afghanistan

BAGRAM, Afghanistan — Fans of Afghanistan, already America’s longest running drama, are excited for the premier of the final season of the conflict, whenever that may be.

A media darling at launch, Afghanistan has suffered from low viewership since the first season but remains a powerhouse moneymaker with an annual budget of almost $45 billion. Producers initially promised large, exciting battles and decisive story lines but thus far have had issues delivering consistently. Fans of the show place the blame for many of those issues on producers insisting the show split air time with spinoff drama Iraq.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Dawww, a new kitten! Since both of our passed Ive been trying to talk my wife into getting 2 more (to keep each other company), but she isn't having it. :lol:

That's not my cat/kitten, btw. Just some random 'net pic. :)

I'd still like a new cat of course but I still miss Mr. Black too much, he was too unique personality wise and none would compare.  Plus hubby's put up with my cats for 30+ years so I guess he can have a longer break. Maybe in another year or two. Maybe.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

rczjd9qpmii21.jpg

It is interesting that Hitler is universally considered a monster, and rightly so, yet Stalin, who, even by the most conservative estimates, was responsible for significantly more deaths, many his own countrymen, is not nearly as denounced, and is even in some cases romanticized.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks