Hello again,

I am looking for a precise build that I can just copy paste to have 5 of. For example 5 Kind wayfarer/Soul blade or something like that.

i'd greatly appreciate if you included different weapon sets you can use for this build, best race and the strongest abilities you spam.

I'd like for them to just run in on auto pilot maybe one preset abilities the AI use and for them to just destroy things. Or just outsustain things. Kind of want a power rangers feel to them :p

Chanter (Troubadour) / Paladin (Goldpact)

Chanter (Troubadour) / Monk (Helwalker)

Chanter (Troubadour) / Fighter (Unbroken)

Chanter (Troubadour) / Rogue (Streetfighter)

Chanter (Troubadour) / Ranger (Arcane)

Heal chants, then damage shield later, with kindness later

Paladin does heal chant as well

Everyone is weapon and shield for default - defense

Give monk Toutolos (sp) and fist

Give fighter two handed weapon

Give rogue rapier and spear

Give paladin two handed weapon or just keep weapon and shield

Give ranger a bow or arquebus

Should be able to facetank everything after level 10 on auto attacking, with minor AI edits and some positioning to make sure party is in range of buffs. Speaking of buff range, attributes should be in the neighborhood of

STR 15-17

CON 7-8

DEX 10

PER 18

INT 16-18

RES 7-10

Speaking of 5 completely the same jack-of-all-trades I do second third? the herald suggestion, since it is also really decoupled from equipment so there won't be any 'fight' for uniques. Specifically wayfarer/troubadour. The party just doesn't die, and has a lot of invocations to cast.

And as alternative there could be wayfarer/monk, where you can balance the heals versus wounds generation.

Speaking of 5 completely the same jack-of-all-trades I do second third? the herald suggestion, since it is also really decoupled from equipment so there won't be any 'fight' for uniques. Specifically wayfarer/troubadour. The party just doesn't die, and has a lot of invocations to cast.

And as alternative there could be wayfarer/monk, where you can balance the heals versus wounds generation.

What kind of gear would be good or anything goes? Also what armor are we looking at here heavy medium light? Also which stats anything goes or do they all need high int or?

I would go heavy plate, because I feel damage reduction (reduced pen) and passive healing go hand in hand. Just take a pet that reduces armor recovery.

For weapons, make sure you have blunt option and slash/pierce setups. I would keep one option with a shield in case you need more defense, but the other option should be dual weapons or two-handed.

For example, if you go flail and shield, your other option could be two-hand sword. However, is you go Sabre/sabre, you other option could be war hammer and shield.

By the way, I haven’t tested it, but with all of the passive healing, you could legitimately run 5x Sacred immolation...

Edited by heldred

I would go heavy plate, because I feel damage reduction (reduced pen) and passive healing go hand in hand. Just take a pet that reduces armor recovery.

For weapons, make sure you have blunt option and slash/pierce setups. I would keep one option with a shield in case you need more defense, but the other option should be dual weapons or two-handed.

For example, if you go flail and shield, your other option could be two-hand sword. However, is you go Sabre/sabre, you other option could be war hammer and shield.

By the way, I haven’t tested it, but with all of the passive healing, you could legitimately run 5x Sacred immolation...

Doesn't DW trigger FoD twice? Since it counts that as a full attack or something.

It is a full attack, but I recommend 2-handed on one or two characters because having 2x legendary weapons of the same damage type for each character is rough (resources and available options). Mid game, a couple of good two-handers come as legendary weapons and offer a cheap way to have a non-shield option. Players can get away with superb quality weapons for PL stacking builds (Lord Darryn’s), but outside of PL stacking characters should try to have legendary weapons across all slots.

Good armors are the Blackened Plate, Magnera's Chain, Devil of Caroc's Breastplate, Contender's Armor (with +1armor) and Patinated Plate (with -15% recovery). The herald with Devil's of Caroc's armor could use the WotEP (with Blade Form) and the Helm of the Falcon from the back for AoE damage. Shields to have - Lethandria's Devotion, Akola's Apex Ward, Shining Bulwark (give it to the guy with the highest armor), Cadhu Scalth. Stats: min con/res, max mig/per/int, rest in dex. Best race pale elf (highest dex/per and burn/cold DR). For AoE everyone in the front should use Come, Come Swift Winds (I think the DOT stacks) and spam Thrice Was she Wronged as soon as available (keep on Brisk Recitation). On the back you should keep Ancient Memory, Aefyllath Ues Myth Fyr, Old Siec, defensive chants etc. (without Brisk Recitation). If the shield's defense is overkill you can always have a 2nd setup with 2 weapons for more offense.

Edited by Kaylon

Good armors are the Blackened Plate, Magnera's Chain, Devil of Caroc's Breastplate, Contender's Armor (with +1armor) and Patinated Plate (with -15% recovery). The herald with Devil's of Caroc's armor could use the WotEP (with Blade Form) and the Helm of the Falcon from the back for AoE damage. Shields to have - Lethandria's Devotion, Akola's Apex Ward, Shining Bulwark (give it to the guy with the highest armor), Cadhu Scalth. Stats: min con/res, max mig/per/int, rest in dex. Best race pale elf (highest dex/per and burn/cold DR). For AoE everyone in the front should use Come, Come Swift Winds (I think the DOT stacks) and spam Thrice Was she Wronged as soon as available (keep on Brisk Recitation). On the back you should keep Ancient Memory, Aefyllath Ues Myth Fyr, Old Siec, defensive chants etc. (without Brisk Recitation). If the shield's defense is overkill you can always have a 2nd setup with 2 weapons for more offense.

I have to admit I had to re-read the last 2 sentences a couple of times, before i got it. What do you suggest how many front liners and how many back 3-2 or 2-3? Also are ranged weapons a good idea with these builds? Like pistols or arquebuses? Thanks so far everyone.

I have to admit I had to re-read the last 2 sentences a couple of times, before i got it. What do you suggest how many front liners and how many back 3-2 or 2-3? Also are ranged weapons a good idea with these builds? Like pistols or arquebuses? Thanks so far everyone.

By front I mean those with the best defenses who go first and take most of the aggro, but since everyone is melee nobody will stay in the back. ;) You lose dps if you're using ranged weapons and you also want to be relatively close to your enemies to use Thrice Was She Wronged when available.

• Like 1

By front I mean those with the best defenses who go first and take most of the aggro, but since everyone is melee nobody will stay in the back. ;) You lose dps if you're using ranged weapons and you also want to be relatively close to your enemies to use Thrice Was She Wronged when available.

FInally after months of topics you finally helped me find the exact build I wanted. I love you man! Thanks everyone for helping especially you Kaylon with the armor and shields!

Edited by MikeMikeMikeMikeMike

Doesn't DW trigger FoD twice? Since it counts that as a full attack or something.

Yes. That's why if you go for Kind Wayfarers, it's better to make the dual-wield.

What kind of gear would be good or anything goes? Also what armor are we looking at here heavy medium light? Also which stats anything goes or do they all need high int or?

For armor go for they heavy one. Of the highest importance is Blackened Plate armor, because of the -1 AR aura. And the rest Kaylon has already listed.

Also you have to decide, do you want 5 exactly the same heralds, that do the exact same thing, or if you are ok with slight specializing. And speaking of specializing I mean:

- you can have only one herald to use Lay on Hands. 5 x White Flames should provide more than enough healing, so this 1 paladin will use LoH for emergency cases. And because it has low range, you might want to give him Nomad's Brigandine for dissengagement immunity.

- the amount of items with +healing done, is very limited, so you will have to designate one herald who uses ONLY Flames of Devotion and doesn't spend zeal on nothing else. Also this one will be the one with Exalted Endurance and Ancient Memory. And Blackened Plate (if you choose the healing upgrade)

- speaking of weapons, I would recommend something along following lines:

> Magran's Favor + Sun and Moon

> Slayers'Claw + Kapana Taga

> Matakau + Shattered Vengeance | can start the fight with Xefa's Empirical Explication + Kitchen Stove (you want that cone Daze from Thunderous Report) and switch after initial opening

> Magistrate's Cudgel + Keeper of the Flame

> Beza + Tarn's Respite | with Willbreaker in offset

You can almost always keep battle axe modals on; and see for yourself when it makes sense to have offhand modals on as well.

Edited by MaxQuest

5 Clerics (Fighter/Priest) isn't bad. They could all tank, heal, dps, and control crowds with aoe dps spells. And could take turns making each other invulnerable with barring death's door/salvation of time if they ever got into trouble.

I dunno how well the AI would handle such a party though.

FInally after months of topics you finally helped me find the exact build I wanted. I love you man! Thanks everyone for helping especially you Kaylon with the armor and shields!

Months of searching for a build to eventually settle on the most overpowered and well known build in the game.

Personally, I suspect that I would have a lot more fun with 5 Trickster-Animist Pathfinders.  That's much closer to a build to true "Jack of All Trades"-- they're tanky (Mirrored Image spam) stabby (Rogue abilities; spiritshift) debuffing (other Trickster spells) nuker-healer-summoners (Druid spells).  All you're really missing are ACC buffs.  Use Alchemy for that.

Edited by Enoch

Yes. That's why if you go for Kind Wayfarers, it's better to make the dual-wield.

For armor go for they heavy one. Of the highest importance is Blackened Plate armor, because of the -1 AR aura. And the rest Kaylon has already listed.

Also you have to decide, do you want 5 exactly the same heralds, that do the exact same thing, or if you are ok with slight specializing. And speaking of specializing I mean:

- you can have only one herald to use Lay on Hands. 5 x White Flames should provide more than enough healing, so this 1 paladin will use LoH for emergency cases. And because it has low range, you might want to give him Nomad's Brigandine for dissengagement immunity.

- the amount of items with +healing done, is very limited, so you will have to designate one herald who uses ONLY Flames of Devotion and doesn't spend zeal on nothing else. Also this one will be the one with Exalted Endurance and Ancient Memory. And Blackened Plate (if you choose the healing upgrade)

- speaking of weapons, I would recommend something along following lines:

> Magran's Favor + Sun and Moon

> Slayers'Claw + Kapana Taga

> Matakau + Shattered Vengeance | can start the fight with Xefa's Empirical Explication + Kitchen Stove (you want that cone Daze from Thunderous Report) and switch after initial opening

> Magistrate's Cudgel + Keeper of the Flame

> Beza + Tarn's Respite | with Willbreaker in offset

You can almost always keep battle axe modals on; and see for yourself when it makes sense to have offhand modals on as well.

Is this party build viable for Megabosses?

I guess you could call this build the kill them with kindness build.