I talked to Sam Chin yesterday via PM and he said that

[...] BMac is currently out of office, but I think he will be back next week to make sure this one is all set for the upcoming patch.

Don't know when it will hit, but there will be one after some time after next week. ;)

• Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

MO? Don't be too harsh, yes we did get some bugs introduced, but we also got a lot of cool new features and the game was improved significantly since launch, there are still some issues, but we're getting there ;)

Edited by anishar

MO? Don't be too harsh, yes we did get some bugs introduced, but we also got a lot of cool new features and the game was improved significantly since launch, there are still some issues, but we're getting there ;)

I like the game. Really. I think it's great. BUT it was launched on 8 May 2018 and the patching is still unfinished. This is not good.

I talked to Sam Chin yesterday via PM and he said that

[...] BMac is currently out of office, but I think he will be back next week to make sure this one is all set for the upcoming patch.

Don't know when it will hit, but there will be one after some time after next week. ;)

you didn't even get an asap

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Someone posted this image today in obsidian discord

is "soon" more temporal proximate than "asap"?

as long as the "happening soon" patch actual fixes bugs w/o creating a plethora o' new and equal disruptive bugs, we will be pleased... and as have already waited more than two months, am able to wait a bit longer if obsidian will get it right.

alternative, if this is another, "hail hydra" fix... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcpJp_LAe-o

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Does draego's comment (rather) definitely imply that a) there will be a beta, and b) the real patch will only come out after the beta's been there for a while?

I have no idea about this, so I'm just curious to know. If the patch's not even in the beta state (as described above), that's a real disappointment.

Hm. If it's the "Soon!" I know, then we are into a long wait. Glacier movement magnitude long. It's trade marked for a reason.

Edited by Franknstein

Hey, you wanna hear a good joke?

Nobody speak, nobody get choked

Tomorrow maybe?

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2