Obsidian to Show More "The Outer Worlds" Gameplay at PAX East

https://news.softpedia.com/news/obsitian-to-show-more-the-outer-worlds-gameplay-at-pax-east-525448.shtml

Hopefully, more details about the story will be revealed at the PAX panel which will begin March 30th, at 07:00 p.m. CET / 06:00 p.m. GMT / 2:00 p.m. EDT. The panel will also stream live on Twitch on the official PAX East channel.

https://www.twitch.tv/Pax2

I completely sympathize with PC gamers who feel betrayed by the exclusivity deal with Epic.

However, let's be real. All console peasant jokes and condemnation aside, the primary demographic for The Outer Worlds, as well as the largest by far, is console gamers.

There is PLENTY of hype for The Outer Worlds. It's all my friends have been talking about lately. The hype may just not be on PC.

• Like 2

"Too much of the animal disfigures the civilized human being, too much culture makes a sick animal."

Presentation with controller, a ridiculous fov and 10fps... they do not want to sell it?

There is still a lot of work to do. It's dated ... remains the artistic direction that is nice.

Fortunately it's about the atmosphere and writing that I expect!

Edited by BillyCorgan

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

Gameplay looked a bit rough in the video but I must say that I actually liked the humor showcased. Have been a bit skeptical about that since the reveal but what was shown in this video was pretty good I must say. Though a lot will also depend on how well the VA will convey it.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I really liked what I saw.

Despite CLEARLY drawing inspiration from elsewhere, there was a uniqueness to it. A distinct feel. Something familiar and something new.

I'm liking every bit of new info I get for this game. This is now my most anticipated release for 2019.

"Too much of the animal disfigures the civilized human being, too much culture makes a sick animal."

The game looks rough, to say the least. It needs to be delayed.

Delayed from when?

Its 2019 release. Considering the game's current state and Obsidian's development history, it needs to spend more than nine months in the oven.

Edited by Insolentius

Its 2019 release. Considering the game's current state and Obsidian's development history, it needs to spend more than nine months in the oven.

Eh, I don't think there's anything here that can't be addressed before the end of the year. Voice acting, polish, they've got time for that. It's only March, it's not like the game is coming out in two months.

Edited by Infinitron

After the exclusivity deal, all the hype for this game is gone. No one cares about "more" Outer Worlds gameplay anymore. I terribly disappointed with Obsidian

Obsidian's track record of offensively buggy games doesn't help either.

Eh, I don't think there's anything here that can't be addressed before the end of the year. Voice acting, polish, they've got time for that. It's only March, it's not like the game is coming out in two months.

August 6, so just over four months. Well, for most of the audience (declaring console to be the primary demographic for The Outer Worlds may be premature, but between console, EGS and the Microsoft Store, that's going to be most people buying it).

August 6, so just over four months. Well, for most of the audience (declaring console to be the primary demographic for The Outer Worlds may be premature, but between console, EGS and the Microsoft Store, that's going to be most people buying it).

Would have been anyway, controversy or not. Even Bethesda games sell more on consoles.

Edited by C2B