20 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

Nalpasca has the best background color of them all.

Glad you liked my little joke (it started as a joke actually). I want to add more different backgrounds for all subclasses in the future. I just ran out of ideas for now.

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 1

Actually that is excactly what I am proposing in my PM that I send a minute ago. 😄 Magran etc. also looks great with the more unique bg. 👍

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

for Berath for example you could use Death Ring as color inspiration - transition from green to black center or so.

Wael could also be quite colorful like Nalpasca - but different. ;)

Ancient could be greenish at the bottom an have a gradient to blueish at the top?

Fury could have white streaks or so.

Stormspeaker cloudy white gradients in the corners.

Troubadour needs something like a purple curtain. ;)

Berserker: red splatters

all that not detailled of course but more abstract.

• Like 2

@Phenomenum: Is it ok if I post the atlas png (all passive icons in one file) on Twitter in order to show it to Josh and Obsidian in general - and also to tease the upcoming Community Patch? I mean I have not many followers - but Josh and others from Obsidian do react to my tweets regularly. If any of them retweets this...

@MaxQuest and the others: you would be ok, too?

Edited by Boeroer

10 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

Is it ok if I post the atlas png (all passive icons in one file) on Twitter in order to show it to Josh and Obsidian in general - and also to tease the upcoming Community Patch? I mean I have not many followers - but Josh and others from Obsidian do react to my tweets regularly. If any of them retweets this...

You don't need to ask me) But maybe after we polish icons you mentioned and release? If Josh retweets this, we gain more followers on Nexus, otherwise people will be confused where to find this icons. Just thoughts)

Edited by Phenomenum

4 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

Would just be a teaser. I will mention that it's still in the making. When it's finished I will tweet again with a link to the finished mods. :)

Feel free to do anything)

• Like 1

@Phenomenum Confirmed to be a resolution-related issue. I switched to windowed 1920x1080 and all icons were perfect. At full-screen 2560x1440, a number of them (but not all) show borders here and there. Here's a screenshot with those I mentioned earlier:

hToF86w.png

There are a couple in the Barbarian tree as well (like Interrupting Blows.)

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

9 minutes ago, AndreaColombo said:

Confirmed to be a resolution-related issue. I switched to windowed 1920x1080 and all icons were perfect. At full-screen 2560x1440, a number of them (but not all) show borders here and there. Here's a screenshot with those I mentioned earlier:

The same icons every time or some random icons?

@Phenomenum - Appears to be the same icons every time.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

1 minute ago, Boeroer said:

Maybe your atlas coordinates are off 1 pixel for a certain row or column?

Nope, it's something different.

Appears to be the same icons every time.

Edited by Phenomenum

1 minute ago, Phenomenum said:

Nope, it's something different.

Yeah I guess you are right. Because whenever they are in their square form they look perfectly fine. 

11 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

Yeah I guess you are right. Because whenever they are in their square form they look perfectly fine. 

I have checked coordinates - they are correct. About row - it's a mask, i guess. I see absolutely no issues with atlas or icons coordinates in text file. They all can be divided to 43 (42px + 1px between rows and columns)

But I think that is just the shadow of the round mask (which gets highlighted from the top).

Indeed.

+ all icons mentioned by Andrea placed in different rows and columns. I have no clues...

Edited by Phenomenum

Can you test atlas, created with different settings? https://uploadfiles.io/5wivylco

If issue still persists, then we stuck with that.

Edited by Phenomenum

25 minutes ago, Phenomenum said:

Can you test atlas, created with different settings? https://uploadfiles.io/5wivylco

If issue still persists, then we stuck with that.

Cool - for me that did the trick. No matter the resolution: looks fine now. 

• Gasp! 1