5 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

Okay...? 😄

@Boeroer about Eothas priest icon.

Official icon is:
Day_8_Project_LA.jpg

Your icon:
vqYjrJl.png

I think it's worth to change it to match official.
Also i found some other useful stuff: https://www.rpgsite.net/news/5219-obsidian-entertainment-heavily-teasing-pillars-of-eternity-2

Official Icon is also this:

https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Eothas

Or
LightofEothas.jpg

I checked all "official" god icons I could find prior to drawing and I thought this one looks better than the one with the filled rays (bit boring).

Edited by Boeroer
  • Thanks 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

5 minutes ago, Phenomenum said:

Stars in Frermas mes canc Suolias icon. You can take them from vailian sign
Day_5_Project_LA.jpg

They obviously will be more distinct

Wanted to keep the paladin helmet for all subclasses. Scale is nice, but I can't fit it in. I already reduced the rays of the five "suns" and made them bigger. I took them from Pallegina's breastplate which I think is more accurate since it's the breastplate of her order.

Edited by Boeroer

3 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

Wanted to keep the paladin helmet for all subclasses. Scale is nice, but I can't fit it in.

No, I mean ONLY stars around helmet.

About Eothas: Maybe we should make a poll?))
RMeWJm7.png VS jpASxTD.png

Edited by Phenomenum

No poll. The left with the rays will match both spells "Symbol of Eothas" and "Light of Eothas" - which will be displayed on the same ability page. I took this b/w version right from those spells. They are congruent.

This is the 42x42 version of the new Brotherhood of the Five Suns version:

fine_suns.png?dl=1

Still too fuzzy? I don't really want to use stars because I already did so with the Darcozzi Paladini (which are also from the Vaillian Republics).

PS: I think it looks good enough. I'd like to match the suns to the ones that are on her Breastplate as I said - since that's the only official symbolism we have on the Brotherhood. 

Edited by Boeroer

It's also ok, but as i said it's too similar to Darcozzi (which also use the Vaillian Stars) for my taste. So if the "suns" are not too bad I would like to keep them. Because it's called Brotherhood of the Five Suns. ;) And of course because of the Breastplate.
A1_Pallegina_Composite.png

• Like 1

Maybe a compromise: I will reduce the ray count further (from 12 to 8 like the stars have) but will try to make them look a bit more like suns and not "straight" stars?

8 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

Maybe a compromise: I will reduce the ray count further (from 12 to 8 like the stars have) but will try to make them look a bit more like suns and not "straight" stars?

Agreed. Because i also noticed that rays on Pallegina's breastplate a not straight. I assume it is Frermas suns.

Actually the longer I look at your version the better it gets. :)

Haha. Tru to do 8 rays (like darcozzi's suns) with a little Frermas twirl. I think it will be ideal solution.

Edited by Phenomenum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Majber said:

Please add link to mod and maybe changelog to 1st post. 

Opening Poster has not posted since yesterday. Chillax... 8)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ocelotter said:

Some feedback:

• Barbarian
    • I liked your first version of "Corpse Eater", for what it's worth.
  • Rogue
    • "Assassin" is a little too similar to "Backstab", in my opinion. Perhaps add a target (a person's back?) to the backstab icon? Or remove the dripping poison/blood?
    • "Trickster" looks like it doesn't fit the rest of the rogue icons; I think it needs to mesh both the illusionist and rogue aesthetics together. I would keep the illusion "orbs", ditch the hat and replace it with something else. Or perhaps take the sneak attack icon image and do something similar to mirror image with it?
  • Paladin
    • "Devine Retribution" should be "Divine Retribution".
  • Ranger
    • "Distracting Training": perhaps an image of an animal's paw/hoof stamping down on a sword?
  • Druid
    • Wildstrike icons: I would remove the "dripping" from the claws of the first and second levels of Wildstrike, and then add it back in for Wildstrike Frenzy. So e.g. the current icon for "Greater Wildstrike Burn" would be the new icon for "Wildstrike Frenzy - Burn".
  • Wizard
    • In general, I think these subclass icons look too much like individual abilities, and could do with more abstracting. I think the change you made to "Transmuter" is the right direction.
    • "Blood Mage": I do like this icon, but perhaps flip the pentagram?

Edit: Sorry, posted before I meant to. One minute!

Edit2: Done. Apparently certain hotkeys autopost...

Just to give an idea for the Trickster suggestion...

tricksterr.png.9e4219dfbade82c50f19a4a73c0be16f.png

But obviously done with your superior skills and the vector source images.

8 hours ago, Boeroer said:

I could simply switch the arcanist hat with a hood: 

trickster_icon.png?dl=1

I like your original icon with hat. I'm pretty sure we must leave trickster as it is.

• Like 1

Ok. Now Distracting Training. Is this really the last one that's at debate? Because I think I heard not much about the other icons (also new ones). Berserker is new, Fury is new, Corpse Eater and so on. All good? Can't be... ;)

However - Distracting Training:

distracting_training_new.png?dl=1

@Phenomenum: Better? Even good? Or still not ok?

Edited by Boeroer

Here's them all with indicators (which was altered recently)

new_ability_icons_v24_with_indicators.pn

@ocelotter's idea of removing those streaks from Wildstrike's claws and adding them back for Wildstrike Frenzy sounds good. I will try and see how ot looks. I'd like to keep upgradeable passives and their upgrades quite similar and this would allow for it.  

Edited by Boeroer