KOTOR 2 Wishlist

Just thought i make a topic where us gamers could discuss how KOTOR 2 should be improved over KOTOR.

1) Way Bigger worlds -So big trasports are nessacary. (Like having to pay a taxi service)

2) More portraits - At least 30

3)Double the time it takes to finish the game

Cheers

My wishlist for KotOR 2:

1. Bigger world! (I know, this was mentioned in the very first post, but I can't stress this enough).

2. Ability to switch between real time combat and turn based combat.

3. Real 3D worlds, where I can look up and down and jump around as much as I want.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Glad to see Puuk is still Puuk.

What do I want in KotOR 2... assuming it is their next product...

1) Less Jedi. Jedi confrontations should be epic confrontations, not around every turn. No more then 1 per hour of gameplay(less if possible).

You can have non-jedi force wielders, but Jedi are supposed to be the "1337357 of the 1337" (leetest of the leet).

2) Romances... ugh. BioWare was adamant about them in KotOR, and if Obsidian must include them, make them less hackneyed, and weak. Maybe even(if LucasArts would allow), a sick and twisted relationship for the truely evil types. One where the PC leads the "love interest" along, using him/her to acquire power and pleasure.

3) More combat options. I don't care what sort of combat, turn-based, or real-time, as long as it is good, and allows for more variables. Complexity is good.

4) More sidequests. They know.

I liked just about every aspect of the game.... EXCEPT THE INVENTORY! !!!HGRRRA

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I found all of the KOTOR NPCs to be one dimensional and totally boring. Whereas PS:T had me reading every detail of NPC backstory, I couldn't click through the text fast enough as some whiny bitch told me I was 'more man that any other guy i've met' or something similar as cringe-worthy.

I wanna be a drow!

DROW.JPG

I'd rather be a Dwarf...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

Some magical way, if I were to buy KOTOR 2, I would instantly recieve a free XBox. Or that it worked on my PS2 or my computer I suppose, though I'd really prefer the XBox.

Funny, actually. I was at Best Buy yesterday and I saw an XBox packaged with KOTOR and some Mech game plus 2 months of XBox LIVE!. It was only about C$50 more than just a plain XBox.

I think the regular XBox was going for C$230 and a regular PS2 was C$200.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I'd like to see more customizable character appearances, better inventory, and a dark path through the game. Not just a dark ending, a whole dark path.

edit: And clothes that aren't plastered to your body. I was SOOOO disappointed when I got Darth Bandon's armor and it was just a black version of another armor instead of the armor Darth Bandon wore.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'd like to see more customizable character appearances, better inventory, and a dark path through the game. Not just a dark ending, a whole dark path.

i thought that Kotor was one of the first games to offer a ligitimate dark path. sure you've been able to be 'chaotic evil' before but in KOTOR you could be evil

i thought that Kotor was one of the first games to offer a ligitimate dark path. sure you've been able to be 'chaotic evil' before but in KOTOR you could be evil

I guess I mean where the dark stuff you do doesn't have the same outcome as if you did it the light way, only with more bodies. There should be some characters who will only follow you if you're evil, some only if you're good, quests you can only do if you're evil, etc. I don't mean quests that have a good and a evil way of completing, I mean quests that there is no good way to complete it, that sort of thing.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

If I can't decide to arbitrary start a fight with anyone I please in the game, then I can't really be evil. What if I just wanted to kill that stowaway rather than drop her off on some random planet? At least on the XBox game, there is no option to attack anyone you want, only people marked as being people you can fight.

different races I want to be a wookie so bad.

Agreed. More classes as well.

Yes. I'd prefer not to be a Jedi this time around (although that should most certainly be a choice I could make should I want to).

Let's also make them all worth choosing. Let's not have classes that don't excel at combat when 90% of the game is combat.

Also on muh wishlist: A more developed setting, romances that don't interfere with the main story (if I want romance bad enough, damnit I'll find it), and please: enough with the cliched evil villain.

Or instead of making the classes more successful at combat, they could improve the non combat areas of the game so it is more of an RPG. But yeh the main character doesn't need to be a Jedi as long as there are Jedi companions you can pick up.