Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

ktchong

Didn't expected that, but just a side note, should there be no reflection in the mirror? I though its canon in white wolf?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

so the last question I suppose is - do we will get Nosferatu? I think this was last clan reveal?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Really depends how sneaky they are making the game. Nos always had the problem that they require a whole second level added to everything just to move from A to B without breaking the masquerade.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

It was the last clan for the base game. Free DLC clans confirmed. (Maybe some will be Day 1 DLC)

I think Nos will be in, but the custom character models are probably low priority and why they didn't make the base cut.

They've somewhat hinted at Lasombra and that's the clan I want most at this point. I was sure they would be the last clan.

They had said in that video linked earlier that they wanted to start with Camarilla clans, so that people new to WoD would get a feeling of what is what, and be able to appreciate the other clans when they do make it into a Bloodlines game. And I think they made a point about Lasombra being recognizable as a Ventrue counterpart. So it was foreshadowed that they wouldn't make the cut, but are likely for a DLC.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I want Tzimisce :(

• 2 weeks later...

I think it has something to do with the pnp balance not mapping well to a video game. They want the clans to feel both distinct and useful. However doubling on things like auspex and celerity kind of defeats that if you ask me. You still have 3, just the first one is derived from your thinblood base.

Recreated the night scene nicely. It's possible the DLC's could take place in a different location. Would be pretty great to see a Socal return in those. The VO is a bit on the natural/generic side other than Mitsoda as Slug. Much prefer the fun, heavily characterized approach of the latter as it's more in tune with the original.

9 hours ago, 213374U said:

And why is no one talking about the whole "only 2 disciplines per clan" thing?

While I would be happier having all the disciplines, they gave an explanation for it in one of the preview videos and it doesn't bother me that much either way.

I hope the characters will have more color on them though, everyone's been dressed in all grey so far.