What you did today?

Gorth

And then the wife was unable to break and now you're single again. What a great day.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

5 hours ago, Gfted1 said:

Saturday I changed the rear brakes on my wifes car and then went to a block party pig roast. It was super hot outside but the pig was delicious and the beer was cold.

The thought of a roast pig makes me salivate..I love pork , was there loads of crackling?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Somewhere in the government of my state there is a guy by the name of Science. I've never met Science but I guess he's pretty well thought of.  He gets quoted quite a bit. Science tells us X. Science shows that Y. Usually this comes from politicians and higher level State bureaucrats. The ones who never took math or engineering classes. So I guess Science works in Nashville somewhere.  I'd really like to meet Science and talk to him because if he's telling these people what they are repeating to us then he doesn't know what the f--k he's talking about. 

You know the majority of my career has been in private business. When the companies I worked for (with one huge exception) did something stupid I just shrugged it off. "It's not my money they are wasting" I'd say. Not that I am a "public servant" well... it kinda is. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell