ok , so making a new legacy..and omg ! I don't remember half of those choices... :facepalm:

So had to use the wiki and all that . But there is one thing , at the beginning Berath say that I kinda screw her? I picked the choice where it say ''I pledged myself to ALL the gods'' and after that she kinda get mad ? 

I'm playing as a priestess of Eotha..and he wasn't even a freaking choice sheesh...

if anyone should be butthurt , its meh! 

So....should I start over and choose her , well only her...will the other God get butthurt if I do that ?

yes I played the game..but it feel forever..and I really don't remember....

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I have no idea what asnjas smoked while posting his answer. Or what I accidentially swallowed to not being able to follow his statements with regard to your question ;)  - but I think I can explain why Berath got mad.

In PoE you have to pledge to a God (in that big tree, remember?) in order to decend down the last pit on Burial Isle. You make a promise to God Y to do X with the souls of the hollowborn children. If you don't do that you betray him/her and she/he gets mad.

If you pledged to all Gods it means that you can only keep your promise with one of them, betraying the others.

So that's why I guess(?) Berath gets mad if you choose that option. 

She doesn't get mad if you pick just another God you pledged to.

You could not pledge to Eothas because he's kind of dead in PoE and isn't present. So no pledging to him at that point.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I have no idea what asnjas smoked while posting his answer. Or what I accidentially swallowed to not being able to follow his statements with regard to your question ;)  - but I think I can explain why Berath got mad.

In PoE you have to pledge to a God (in that big tree, remember?) in order to decend down the last pit on Burial Isle. You make a promise to God Y to do X with the souls of the hollowborn children. If you don't do that you betray him/her and she/he gets mad.

If you pledged to all Gods it means that you can only keep your promise with one of them, betraying the others.

So that's why I guess(?) Berath gets mad if you choose that option. 

She doesn't get mad if you pick just another God you pledged to.

You could not pledge to Eothas because he's kind of dead in PoE and isn't present. So no pledging to him at that point.

Oh , Twin elms right ??? 

I do remember that quest . I remember pledging only to...whats her name ? that goddess that send you to chase a dragon off . And I convinced the godess to let the dragon stay . 

So if I pledge only to that godess , Berath won't be mad ? 

I though if I picked 'pledge to everyone' she will be happy lol . 

because I though the happiness was tied to their quest that you could do when you pledge yourself . And since you can do them all . well for some anyway . 

well for now , I picked a pre-made Legacy . the 'benevolent and kind' one and seem that Berath won't smite meh lol . 

Also..side question while you are here @Arch-Mage : But remember that quest at the beginning 'Burning Bridges'' . 

I'm stomped . I can't decide as a benevolent person..whats good . The guy is a thief and a liar . But should I be good toward the victim (the accused) , or think on a larger scale..and keep the peace on the island . As in the greater good..even if it irk me..cose **** doesnt get punished for what he has done . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I requested choice information from the legacy you can create yourselves, but no one picked them up. So when you create a background legacy and leave the game for a bit you're going to have to recreate it to know what choices were in there or keep an excel sheet with more detailed information. I think they didn't expect people to use it this often.

• Like 2

"Archmage' is my forum rank ( that you get after X posts), not my name. :)

Ahh geez..and this whole time I was thinking 'There are 2 guys with the same avatar!! thats SO confusing! does Arch-Mage know there this guy called Boeroer who has the same avatar as him ?''  :p

My bad...I usually only see the avatar since I'm So bad at remembering names . 

Elderly Hive Dweller