I've been trying to make Lover's Embrace work on rogue multiclasses but since it seems TLK can only really be used as a fight opener due to its "on stealth" not triggering off invisibility, assuming equal speed weapons on both hands, is it certain that one hand will always hit first when doing a full attack or dual wielding?

I assume it's always the right hand assuming equal speed on both?

Edited by DubiousNixie

Main hand first on full attack. But is it really worth it to try it make it work? Considering that you have access to gouging  strike. There are way better sets for rouge multiclass, depends on the other class. I mean it's ok if you want to use it or switch it midfight but anything with lash or % of damage over time or with speed bonus gonna be better in long run IMHO for rouge.

Modwyr and Rust's Poingnard for example, big lash and two speed bonuses that stacks.

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

I'd rather stick to fast accurate weapons in general and I also don't feel like farming gear of random non-hostile NPCs, I don't play murderhobos even in tabletops.

Maybe one of the unique clubs? That said Modwyr is good in spite of being a sword which are lacklustre as a base weapon.

Edited by DubiousNixie