Dragonwing Sails missing from game.

Iestynn

Question

I am playing my first playthrough, and had purchased the Dragonwing Sails, then removed them to my inventory to equip other sails with every intention to hold on to the Dragonwing Sails only to find they have disappeared from my inventory, rendering me incapable of completing the game. :/

2 answers to this question

Please don't take this the wrong way - but are you are sure you are searching in the correct inventory? There are seperate inventories for the normal game items, food and ship items. The inventory for the ship items can be filtered by the type of item (cannons, sails, hull and so on). Maybe you have a filter anabled (like: display cannons only) that prevents you from seeing the sails? 

Most likely you know this, but I thought it's worth a shot. :)

sails.jpeg?dl=1

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

If that's not the problem you can use the console to give yourself Dragon Wing sails:

Open console (chack you game menue for the key binding). Case doesn't matter. If you type "iroll20s" it's the same as "iRoll20s".

iroll20s <enter>

reopen console

giveitem shp_up_sails_dragonwing <enter>

And they will appear in that inventory I showed above. You not gain any more achievements for this because of "cheating" - but you won't have to restart.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods