Ok, is there a chance we get some additional content for the game? I want, but cannot really hope for a whole adventure, but some Mega boss fights at least?

Or the game is finish with the patch for turn based mode?

Best regards!

There's the "ultimate" challenge which disables mods and requires you to play solo on the hardest mode with all other challenges available, maybe another boss (they initially planned 5) then that'll probably be it. Someone poking around in the game files suggested they may add another map with some vendors like the Deck Of Many Things, but they may just have been making it up or looking at cut content

I hope not. Move on to the next game, the next new thing. Dont milk this more by developing extended side quests and charge disproportionate amount of money.

Given what we know of the sales, it appears that nobody has done or is going to do any milking around Deadfire.

I think at this point we are only waiting for the official turn-based mode, and the final God's challange, which everyone thinks will be the Ultimate Challenge - which involves activating all the God Challenges, Solo, PoTD, etc.

Content-wise the game is complete otherwise :)

Edit:  Maybe another megaboss?

Edited by bringingyouthefuture

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

I think at this point we are only waiting for the official turn-based mode, and the final God's challange, which everyone thinks will be the Ultimate Challenge - which involves activating all the God Challenges, Solo, PoTD, etc.

Content-wise the game is complete otherwise :)

Edit:  Maybe another megaboss?

It also depends on what you mean by "content complete."  Woedica and Eothas may yet have some parting words.  

• Like 1