Well, i've been playing POE2 for some days now. I did a Bleakwalker Paladin, since the description said they liked to resolve CONFLICTS with the point of their swords (or something like this).

First of all, im the kind of person that dislike starting a conflict. Im always polite with people, never aggressive... Unless being provoked. Then I have the desire to kill the impudent fool. Of course, in real life i cant do that, but this is a game, so lets roll.

And it was with this kind of mentality that i began my journey. And, my god, what a hard journey it has become. Why? Because EVERYONE is an aggressive A**hole that talk as if theyre talking with a lowly slave or worse. There are hardly anyone who talks with you with caution, trying not to sound aggressive. Of course there are a few exceptions, but the majority sound really annoyed and aggressive. 

And if you dont pick a fight with everyone, the game says youre compassionate or diplomatic. Not really. Im just not dumb to pick a fight with someone way above my level. Because of that, i have penalties in my paladin's dispositions. Im cruel, yes. If you cross me in my objectives (in the game!!), and youre weaker or at the same level, i will kill you without a thought. But if youre not crossing my path in anyway, why should i kill or even care? And that makes me benevolent or diplomatic? Not really. 

Look, the game is great and im loving playing it. But there are things that can get better for the next installments of the series. And thats one of them: dont make me want to kill everyone! lol

A curious case of an overlook in my opinion (spoiler of the TIKAWARA quest - if you didnt finnish it, dont read)

I got the letter of the vallian expedition where the guy said he would kill the people of tikawara to feed the adra. Then I showed the letter to the chief. I asked for the letter back. The chief refused. I said i would kill him if he didnt give me the letter. He still refused and died. Ok, so heres the thing: i just got back from a place no one in the tribe would dare to go to. The chief KNEW i was strong as one can be. His personality was of a coward diplomatic, who liked to do everything in the shadows... you know, the sly kind of person. So, how could THIS guy dare to block me? Does that make ANY sense at all? He would piss his pants off and give me the letter back, and then try to ambush me or bribe me, but never resist me in that way. It was a let down when he did. So, devs, please be careful with these situations. It can break immersion quite easily. 

Well, i've been playing POE2 for some days now. I did a Bleakwalker Paladin, since the description said they liked to resolve CONFLICTS with the point of their swords (or something like this).

First of all, im the kind of person that dislike starting a conflict. Im always polite with people, never aggressive... Unless being provoked..

Just in case: https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Bleak_Walkers

A curious case of an overlook in my opinion (spoiler of the TIKAWARA quest - if you didnt finnish it, dont read)

Yes, that behaviour, together with Plucked Fruit quest are kinda de-immersing.

Why is everyone an A**hole?

Do disagree here. It's not everyone.

P.S. Your title, reminded me of this.

Edited by MaxQuest

Except that annoying guy on the bottom floor of the RDC headquarters Atsura ... he was a sly bastard who kept playing my character.  There should have been a quest to assassinate him ... (please tell me there is near the end of the game).

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy